Marvel Heroes 20xx

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
2nd Anniv. news!!

Retcon potions are no more! You will now be able to change omegas and skills as much as you want without the need for Retcon Potions!

Can finally rid myself of needing to carry some for certain encounters and clear up the bazillion stacks that I have! Woohoo!

Eonan

Doer of Things
Had a fucking blast playing this morning through the Odin events, got an insane amount of level 60 relics out of the chests.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
tFS4IUX.jpg

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nightcrawler Buffs inc.

Nightcrawler changes:
- X-Slash - grants critical damage and brutal damage as a percent rather than a rating, and its spirit cost has been reduced
- One Step Ahead - now grants total damage percent bonus rather than granting damage rating.
- One Step Ahead - also grants Nightcrawler 15% damage negation for a duration after using a teleport power.
- Righteous Frenzy - damage rating converted to a percent total damage bonus, and Kurt also gains spirit while active
- Advancing Guard - damage rating and defense rating have both been increased to bring it closer to Heartseeker Guard in viability
- Shadowmeld - restores spirit while stealthed and no longer has a spirit cost
- Infernal Brimstone - duration increased to 6s

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't know... doesn't seem to fix his biggest problem, his ridiculous squishiness. It's only 15% and only after a teleport (though he does have a lot of those so I guess it would technically always be up)

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hopefully his uniques rework will come with the patch as well as Amathua was working on revamping his since they are currently all shit save the gloves and shark. Will be nice to dust him off again seeing as I blew all of my ult upgrade tokens to get him to 20...

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
All these hero nerfs are... Interesting...

1. Venom got evicerated (rightfully deserved).
2. SW's rav. bindings healing nerfed about 35% and Legion nerfed (but still very viable).
3. All heroes that use some form of weaving evicerated. Cyclops, Iron Man (ranged build), and Iceman (ranged build) are useless now.
4. Capt. America lost quite a bit of dps due to his Meteor Strike nerf
5. Punisher's Headshot nerfed (similar to Capt. AMerica's Meteor Kick nerf). He also lost some durability
6. Moon Knight's damage based on lower health nerfed.

Yet... Hulk and Juggernaut untouched. Wow...
rolleyes.png
They also did not touch heroes that dramatically need some across-the-board damage buffs such as Racoon, Ms. Marvel, Colossus (all very simple fixes that can basically be automated: increase every skill damage by 25-50%, call it done).

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rocket just needs an overhaul to his summoner tree to actually summon the guardians and buff his minigun to piercing along with its damage. Totally geared him out recently and it was just painful.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
All these hero nerfs are... Interesting...

1. Venom got evicerated (rightfully deserved).
2. SW's rav. bindings healing nerfed about 35% and Legion nerfed (but still very viable).
3. All heroes that use some form of weaving evicerated. Cyclops, Iron Man (ranged build), and Iceman (ranged build) are useless now.
4. Capt. America lost quite a bit of dps due to his Meteor Strike nerf
5. Punisher's Headshot nerfed (similar to Capt. AMerica's Meteor Kick nerf). He also lost some durability
6. Moon Knight's damage based on lower health nerfed.

Yet... Hulk and Juggernaut untouched. Wow...
rolleyes.png
They also did not touch heroes that dramatically need some across-the-board damage buffs such as Racoon, Ms. Marvel, Colossus (all very simple fixes that can basically be automated: increase every skill damage by 25-50%, call it done).
Cyclops and Iron Man (and I assume Iceman) were perfectly viable without weaving. Obviously they fall back a few seconds in TTK, but calling them useless is just hyperbole. I knew Cap and Punisher would get nerfed, but I'm a bit surprised by Venom and floored by Moon Knight because hardly anybody plays him.

Khane

A lot of that stuff will probably not make it live after the public outcry.

SW's nerf is kind of "who cares" because now instead of ignoring twilight because it was only a minor dps upgrade over her decimation slot 1 I'll just bite the bullet and get it to make up for the ravenous heal nerf. Good thing I kept all my cubes because I'll need a different set now that I won't be able to get all of her skills to 50 just through gear like I could with her slot 1.

She probably deserves more of a nerf but I hope they don't touch her anymore than that because she's really fun to play. I actually don't mind doing cosmic patrols with her because she's beefy, ranged and does ridiculous damage. I play ARPGs to be supremely overpowered once I gear up and she's one of the few heroes that's ever given me that feeling in this game.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Cyclops and Iron Man (and I assume Iceman) were perfectly viable without weaving. Obviously they fall back a few seconds in TTK, but calling them useless is just hyperbole. I knew Cap and Punisher would get nerfed, but I'm a bit surprised by Venom and floored by Moon Knight because hardly anybody plays him.
Cyclops lost 20-30seconds on his ttk. That is not "a few seconds."

Reports are Iceman lost similar also.

Khane

There is no way beam weaving accounted for 20-30s on a 30-35s average TTK. No way.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No shit. Im pretty sure I was getting around 40 second TTKs on live without beam weaving ages ago. Now any dps loss to Cyclops is still a big deal because he's so incredibly squishy, but acting like he's unplayable without beam weaving is just ridiculous.

Khane

ShadowReflux, the highest TTK holder for Cyclops, went from sub 20s, to around 45-50s TTK...

Others are reporting nearly the same. So...
That sub 20 was not his average. He was probably brut farming for that. His average was probably closer to 30. 30 to 50 would still be bad though.

Yepso has the record with hulk at 17s. The best I've ever done with a very, very well geared hulk is 23s. His average is closer to 30s.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
That sub 20 was not his average. He was probably brut farming for that. His average was probably closer to 30. 30 to 50 would still be bad though.

Yepso has the record with hulk at 17s. The best I've ever done with a very, very well geared hulk is 23s. His average is closer to 30s.
I'll need to ask him today, he's in my SG. Either way, a small "fix" making someone lose 20+ seconds is very, very bad. Especially on very squishy heroes. Iceman is losing almost the same amount from what is being reported and from people in my SG.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's a pretty horrendous dps nerf. Cyclops should be the the #1 ranged dps because he has absolutely nothing in the way of survivability. He is the very definition of a glass cannon. If they go forward with the beam weaving nerf, they need to drastically buff something on all the affected heroes to make up for it.

Still shocked that they would bother nerfing Moon Knight when he's such a rarely played hero.