Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Great QoL changes for Ms Marvel, holy shit. I mean lots of people got love, but they really went to town on fixing her up.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Full notes up:
Marvel Heroes 2015 1.55 Patch Notes - Marvel Heroes 2015

Anniversary stuff: June marks the two year anniversary of Marvel Heroes!

To celebrate the anniversary month, we don?t want a ton of hype and flashy stuff, but we do have a few nice birthday gifts to distribute and a few solid systems improvements that we?re focusing on for the month.

Here?s how the schedule looks for the month:

Week One (This Week):

Birthday Present! -- Birthday Cake Mark 2 Login Gift!
Dr. Doom is released
Thing?s Level 52 Design Review launches
Team-Up System 2.0 launches
Permanent Retcons are Permanent launches
The start of our Ascending Anniversary XP Bonus! 22% starting today and increasing by another 22% every day, resetting for the next week's patch!

Week Two

Birthday Present! -- Free Hero of Your Choice (pre Doctor Doom)
Plus, birthday cake slices drop and players can create more Birthday Cakes!

Week Three

Birthday Present! -- Free New Surprise Pet for Everyone! Dance!
Plus, the return of COWPOCALYPSE
Plus, the biggest Play with Devs event yet!

Week Four

Birthday Present! -- Free New Surprise Team-Up to Celebrate Team-Up Mark 2!
Plus, the return of the revamped A.R.M.O.R. Incursion Event!

Throughout the Month

Tuning Upgrades, More Unique Reviews, Bug Fixes, Quality of Life Stuff, Live Streams, server side exp boosts, another Team-Up from the Advance Pack, etc.

Retcons
Additionally, Retcon Devices have been converted to Ancient Forgotten Devices and stack up to 9999. You can exchange them at Clea for various different items, including a special pet, Reliquaries of Rarity, and Mysterious Crimson Boxes.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm surprised that the big 10 event was better than what they've got planned for anniversary.

I was hoping for cosmic event + omega event to cosmic prestige SW. Damnit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Additionally, Retcon Devices have been converted to Ancient Forgotten Devices and stack up to 9999. You can exchange them at Clea for various different items, including a special pet, Reliquaries of Rarity, and Mysterious Crimson Boxes.
Oh god I wonder what the exchange rate is, because I've got almost 300 retcons.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
T0iVCxu.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
100 devices per crimson box, so I had enough for 2, got a hydes formula and a zolas.

Cable buff is legit as fuck though. Definitely enough to hold him over until his 52 review.

Khane

Is there a subscription or RSS feed somewhere that lets you know when and where these things happen?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Not that I know of...I just happened to be in-game when someone announced it in chat. Other people were having trouble finding it on their site, but my Google-fu is stronger than theirs apparently.

Khane

I have to wait til I get home to see who I got. I have all the heroes currently so I'm hoping for a token for someone I want to play. SW would be perfect.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Moon Knight for me. Non-dupe, but not sure when I'll play him. Got a few others ahead of him right now.
As far as choosing my own next week...Iron Man and Rogue are the only 600 ES heroes I own, but I think Spider-man is the only other character I care for there and I hear he sucks. Wait...is Iceman 600? Maybe I'll grab him then. Otherwise I might just go for someone cheaper I want to try like Wolverine or Juggernaut.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Iceman is 400. Spiderman got decently buffed in this patch, not sure how much of a buff it was yet.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
With the 25% pet damage bonus Iceman is pretty crazy now. Just sit back and let your melee ice golems do the work.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
With the 25% pet damage bonus Iceman is pretty crazy now. Just sit back and let your melee ice golems do the work.
They only problem with that is you are still playing Iceman.

The voice acting is so horrid on that character I couldn't handle it after a few days and ditched him.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
What did everyone get in their Birthday Cake? SUpposedly it drops atleast 1 unique for the hero you are using, and also 1 boss-only unique.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I opened it on my SW. got both of her unique gloves w/challenge bonuses on them, not any better than the set I was using. Also got a Sacred White Gorilla Spear, and then something else I forget - 4 uniques total. And a few other random goodies. Glad to get the spear, I think it's useful for a few characters.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I got the Kiss of the Viper unique, my 4th one. I have yet to get a 'Coat of the Skull' after several hundred runs and blue boxes.