Marvel Heroes 20xx

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Have they finalized what nerfs are going live yet?
Basically, what was on TC yesterday is what will be in the patch today. They typically only make very small changes going from last-day TC to live.

Thing and Doom going live in their current state is hilarious. They are both total and utter shit, especially Thing. Crap damage and survivability...

I'm happy Rocket Racoon got some huge buffs, he may be quite viable now. Ms.Marvel got some needed buffs too, she just needs some unique tweaks and she'll be top-tier again. Iceman and his summon spec got quite a buff (25% summon buff) even though his summon build was stupid good as-is. Juggernaut and Hulk remained untouched, which is odd. Venom's LoH nerf is VERY minor, still the tankiest hero ingame.

The good thing is though, Gaz said they will be doing tuning for the next few weeks. So no one is safe yet, even if they didn't get touched this round. So Juggernaut and Hulk may be put inline with others shortly.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are there notes? I don't follow the TC very closely.

I'm impressed they actually managed to make Thing even worse. He was sort of viable pre-review, just clunky and lame.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Thing was bugged for a while and he was getting 8 second TTKs. Doom is not shit at all, his sorcery build is bugged (he doesn't get his 25% dmg buff) and he's still getting 30s TTKs.

ALL summoner classes got that 25% summon buff, SG is crazy good now, Iceman summoner as well, Loki summoner, etc etc etc.

Juggernaut and Hulk are fine as is, especially Hulk. Hulk is one of my favorite heros but he does not need a nerf, he has crazy burst damage but just normal sustained DPS. He isn't very tanky either. He's honestly very overrated simply because of his sig/ms/sig burst. He's not even top 5 sustained DPS. I think he's in a perfect spot and the new 800M HP dummy will show that.

I haven't heard that Thing is shit, but I also hadn't heard much about him yesterday so last news I got was probably from an older build.

What I don't understand is nerfing characters during the Anniversary event. Happy anniversary everyone!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if you can save the free hero of your choice coupon from next week, since I already have all the current 600 splinter heroes. But I imagine if you can't get Doom with it, it's probably going to be coded to where you can only get the 47 current non-Doom heroes from it, with future heroes not ever being added. Oh well, I randomed Iceman's AoA costume yesterday so I've been meaning to get him anyway.

Might need to sort out Squirrel Girl if she's pimp now. I have her fully geared out, she just needs some of her stuff rerolled and upgraded. And I guess I need that new summoner dealie from Ultron.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
You are correct,
They are adding a new vendor with current heros not including doom.the vendor will last all Summer. You will get a cupon to buy a hero / ultimate token from the vendor. No new heroes will be added to the vendor

Khane

That sheath is so goddamn expensive now. Makes me wish I ran Ultron mode more during release week when it was dropping a lot more.

Ultron mode is the worst thing they've ever released. It's mind numbingly boring and takes way too long. Why do they keep releasing crap that takes forever to run? Terminals are perfect, they are short and you can grind em out mindlessly. One-Shots (especially man-ape) and Ultron suck. Anything with a timed event that you can't fast forward sucks in an ARPG.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You are correct,
They are adding a new vendor with current heros not including doom.the vendor will last all Summer. You will get a cupon to buy a hero / ultimate token from the vendor. No new heroes will be added to the vendor
Oh that is interesting. To bad doom won't be available hehe I am very interested in doom maybe pick up venom or nightcrawler.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
That sheath is so goddamn expensive now. Makes me wish I ran Ultron mode more during release week when it was dropping a lot more.

Ultron mode is the worst thing they've ever released. It's mind numbingly boring and takes way too long. Why do they keep releasing crap that takes forever to run? Terminals are perfect, they are short and you can grind em out mindlessly. One-Shots (especially man-ape) and Ultron suck. Anything with a timed event that you can't fast forward sucks in an ARPG.
I would agree and for as long as it is its pretty stingy item wise in general. Interesting to do a few times but overall the age of ultron mode has not seemed to be that good of a thing to focus on.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider

Join geared gold groups, isn't it like 10 minutes that way? I agree though, it's shit. Only done the gold run once, got like 3 commendations and a unique. Not worth my time.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Join geared gold groups, isn't it like 10 minutes that way? I agree though, it's shit. Only done the gold run once, got like 3 commendations and a unique. Not worth my time.
We clear it in around 8:30-9min, so pretty fast just utterly boring after the 15th run. Wish they had different scenarios that rotated, but it is basically the same events every run (the generator-things location changes, about it).

Khane

We clear it in around 8:30-9min, so pretty fast just utterly boring after the 15th run. Wish they had different scenarios that rotated, but it is basically the same events every run (the generator-things location changes, about it).
9 minutes for 3 uniques and some commendations is not a good time to loot ratio, you can get about 10 uniques in that time in cosmic patrols, more if it's midtown madness. If the loot was better it might be more tolerable but it's just boring and the loot sucks so I don't even bother with it. I think I've done 9 runs total, all gold SG runs so it's not like I got fed up because of pugs.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is the permanent retcon like something you have to log in to get or just a feature? I don't really play this anymore but I'd want one of these for sure if I ever picked the game up.

Khane

Retcons are being converted to a currency, they are no longer needed after patch hits, you can just respec whenever for free. No item needed.

Khane

Servers are still down and patch notes are nowhere to be found.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Retcons are being converted to a currency, they are no longer needed after patch hits, you can just respec whenever for free. No item needed.
K cool, kinda how I expected it worked but wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Looks like patch notes are up. I don't think these are old.

Marvel Heroes 2015 1.55 Patch Notes - Marvel Heroes 2015

Tuning Corner

This patch includes the first batch of tuning changes following the new tuning philosophy.

Check out the philosophy post here:
2nd Anniversary - Tuning Philosophy Initiative - Marvel Heroes 2015

These changes are the beginning of the journey to bringing each hero into the same top tier to ensure they are welcome in all levels of end-game content.

This month focused on reviewing survivability for heroes (sometimes called ?TTL?), fixing as many tuning-related bugs as possible and buffing the heroes who needed it the very most.

The coming weeks will focus on keeping damage output buffs and continue work towards getting all heroes into top tier.

We?ll be starting fresh feedback threads for all heroes this weekend, please put comments in those threads so they can always be referenced by designers when it comes time to review a heroes tuning or power set.

Global Tuning Changes

One global change this patch:
?Pets & Summoned Ally damage are increased globally by approximately 25%.

Black Panther
?Panther Soul - 10% Damage Negation added.
?Panther Grace - 10% Damage Negation for a duration on melee hit added.

Cable
?Veteran Warrior - 10% Damage Negation added.
?Eye for Weakness - Now grants Cable 20% damage, critical damage, and brutal damage for a duration on activation.

Captain America
?Meteor Kick - Double damage affix will now correctly stack additively with execute instead of multiplicatively.
?Star Spangled Strike (Signature) - Damage reduced ~10% (initial tuning did not correctly account for the large damage rating bonus it provided).

Colossus
?Crushing Smite - Replaced Damage Over Time with higher base damage, execute affix, and 4s cooldown. Restores spirit based on remaining Armor.
?Titanic Slam - Damage increased and cooldown increased to 8s. When below 50% Armor, gain 50% Armor and deal bonus damage equal to 0.5% per 1% remaining Armor. When above 50% Armor, this damage bonus is doubled.
?Colossal Roar - Removed Spirit cost. Now grants a 6s buff which increases Colossus? maximum health and defense rating, and restores Spirit for the duration.

Cyclops
?Martial Arts - 10% Damage Negation added, with another 10% being added for a duration when he hits with a Fighting Expertise attack.

Deadpool
?
More Bullets - Grants Deadpool 25% bonus damage on Ranged attacks.

?
Superior Healing Factor - 10% Damage Negation added.

?Safety through Stabbing - 5% Damage Negation for a duration on melee hit added.

Dr. Strange
?Orb of Agamotto - 10% Damage Negation added.

Emma Frost
?Drain Psyche - Now gains 20% damage against enemies affected by one of your DoT powers. Wind down time has also been reduced to increase responsiveness. Cost increased to 15 spirit per second (increases damage).
?Psychic Blast, Telepathic Torment, and Sudden Dread - Durations changed to have the same scaling.
?Sudden Dread - Spirit cost reduced to 20.
?Kneel Before Me - Spirit cost removed, Emma restores spirit during the luring effect.
?Unlock Potential - Now grants total damage bonus to your powers instead of damage rating.
?Telepathic Mastery - 10% Damage Negation added, Constitution buff duration increased from 2s to 8s.
?Diamond Armor - Damage Negation reduced from 25% to 15% (10% migrated to Telepathic Mastery).
?Mental Overload - Damage Negation if she destroys her minion reduced to 10%.

Gambit
?Cheat Death - 10% Damage Negation added.
?Savate Expert - 10% Damage Negation for a duration on physical hit added.

Hawkeye
?Flash Bomb - Damage Negation passive removed.
?Combat Training - 10% Damage Negation added, plus an extra 10% on melee hit for a duration.

Human Torch
?Protective Flames - Removed from Torch?s power trees.
?Thermal Intensity - Gained defense rating from former Protective Flames, plus 10% Damage Negation added.
?Blazing Speed - 10% Damage Negation for a duration when using a movement power added.

Invisible Woman
?Quantum Compression - Animation will be slightly faster and base damage increased to compensate for recent changes to animation timing.

Loki
?Cold Snap - Enemies can now be ?Frozen? for double damage purposes without being actually frozen with the CC effect, similar to Iceman.
?Frost Armor and Arcane Shield - Now grants 10% Damage Negation while active.
?Lay Waste - Spirit cost reduced and enemies in the center of the area of effect take double damage.
?Master Sorcerer - Now grants critical hit rating, damage rating, and total damage bonus, power duration no longer scales.
?Unyielding Power - Cooldown reduced from 1 minute to 45s, spirit cost removed, damage/duration slightly adjusted to account for those changes.
?Spatial Deception - Now gains bonus damage based on summoned ally damage.

Luke Cage
?Unbreakable Skin - 25% Damage Negation added.
?Teamwork (Signature) - Now grants a damage multiplier and damage negation bonus for a short duration.

Moon Knight
?Carbonadium Armor - Damage negation mechanic has been changed as follows: 10% damage negation per 10% missing Health, up to maximum of 60% (at 40% remaining health).
?Avatar of Vengeance - Can restore up to 40% health (up from 30%).
?Tools/Avatar of Vengeance - Damage rating, critical rating, and critical damage rating increased so that the values previously given at 30% health are now given at 40% health.

Mr. Fantastic
?H.E.R.B.I.E. - 10% damage negation removed.
?Elastic Body - 20% damage negation added.
?Stretch Dash - Animation is quicker and no longer has a hitch at the end.
?Super Stomp - Landing animation can now be canceled out of for smoother transition.
?Positron Emitter - Now channeled for up to 2s as you hold down the hotkey, instead of being forced to channel for the maximum duration.
?Giant Punch - Animation can now be canceled out of slightly sooner.
?Elastic Barrage and The Twister - Now have much shorter minimum channel times.

Ms. Marvel
?All Photonic spenders deal 150% bonus damage instead of 100%.
?Stellar Beam - Has been converted to a spirit spending power that deals 25% more damage after spending Photonic Energy. Also deals slightly less damage to each target it pierces after the first.
?Photonic Devastation - now gains 1% damage per 1% attack speed, but can no longer ?Beam Weave?.
?Radiant Cascade - now provides near unlimited Photonic Energy for its duration, allowing Ms Marvel to continuously cast her Photonic spenders.
?Photonic Wave - DoT duration flattened to 8s.
?Energy Infusion - Power has been removed from Ms. Marvel?s kit.
?Infused Regeneration - Now has the on-demand active healing component from Energy Infusion.
?Energy Absorption - Now passively restores spirit whenever you trigger Photonic Energy (formerly found on Energy Infusion).
?Flight of the Warbird - Power has been removed from Ms. Marvel?s kit.
?Kree Toughness - Now has the Power team buff on Movement power use from former Flight of the Warbird.
?Cruising Altitude - Renamed to Flight of the Warbird.
?Infused Uppercut - Cost reduced to 12, now deals additional damage over time.
?Stellar Flare - No longer a charge-up power, now has 8s cooldown, cost reduced to 25. Animation adjustments to improve responsiveness.
?Crashdown Strike - DoT duration increased to 8s.

Nightcrawler
?X-Slash - Grants critical damage and brutal damage as a percent rather than a rating, and its spirit cost has been reduced.
?One Step Ahead - Now grants total damage percent bonus rather than granting damage rating. Also grants Nightcrawler 15% damage negation for a duration after using a teleport power.
?Righteous Frenzy - Damage rating converted to a percent total damage bonus, and Kurt also gains spirit while active. Now has the Melee keyword tag.
?Advancing Guard - Damage rating and defense rating have both been increased to bring it closer to Heartseeker Guard in viability.
?Shadowmeld - Restores spirit while stealthed and no longer has a spirit cost.
?Infernal Brimstone - Duration increased to 6s.
?Brimstone Blitz - Now has the Melee keyword tag.
?Bamf Bomb - This power now has a 2s grace period for bonus damage after stealth.

Nova
?Blast Off - No longer deals both the forward and backwards damage to the same target if the target happens to have a huge hit box. Backwards damage reduced to match forward damage.
?Gravimetric Surge - Energy & melee buff now persists for 2s after explosion. Power now correctly gains bonus duration from Nova?s Slot 3 Unique, Nova Centurion Standard-Issue Belt.

Punisher
?
It came to our attention that a particular bug caused Punisher to receive an unintended buff at the end of April patch (around 20%-40% more damage to Ammo spenders based on how much Ammo/sec they spent), with no patch notes and without our knowledge. This was related to a backend change on how alternate-resource (e.g. ammo) spending damage powers are calculated, and was not intended to affect any actual front-end damage numbers (no other alternate-resource heroes were changed as a result).

?
This issue has been fixed, and we realize this will cause a reduction in overall power level. We?ve increased the base damage of Ammo spenders to help offset the bug's correction. We'll continue to closely monitor Punisher in the coming weeks to see if any further adjustments are necessary and take action.

?
Pain Tolerance - Damage Negation effect now starts at 20% when at full health and increases to 50% when low on life.

?
Head Shot - Damage Bonus now stacks additively with Execute affix instead of multiplicatively (bug fix)

Rocket Raccoon
?Keen Planning - Removed from Rocket's power trees.
?Combat Shield - Now absorbs all incoming damage, but has a lower capacity, and the delay before recharging has been reduced to 2 seconds. Passive effect now grants 10% damage negation, projectile deflection, more defense rating, and the endurance / shield restoration on orb pickup effect formerly on Razor-Sharp Wits.
?Razor Sharp Wits - Has gained the cleanse active, Dexterity team buff, and dodge rating of Keen Planning. Damage Rating Added.
?Gravity Mine - Projectile speed increased.
?Photon Pistols - Now restores Spirit on hit.
?Heavy Plasma Rifle - Projectile speed increased, attack speed slightly increased, now deals bonus critical damage.
?Heavy Gauss Rifle is no longer a charge-up power, deals more damage, and has a 4s cooldown.
?Photon Minigun - Now deals bonus damage over time, ramping up with every shot.
?
H7 Fleetslayer - Removed Spirit cost, added Gun keyword tag. Added Specialization tech, converting the old Assault & Battery passives and adding a third option. This third specialization focuses on not using any summons and amplifies explosives.

?
Battery Specialization
?H7 Fleetslayer's damage is increased by a percentage of your summoned ally bonus damage.
?Summoned ally damage increased, Summon power spirit costs reduced
?Groot gains extra critical and brutal chance
?Summon an additional maximum Blaster Turret, and each activation summons 2 turrets

?
Assault Specialization
?Grants Heavy Gauss Rifle a higher cooldown and bonus damage
?H7 Fleetslayer restores spirit per activation
?Gun power spirit costs reduced, Gun damage increased 10%
?Adds an extra Damage over Time effect to Gun powers

?
Explosives Specialization
?H7 Fleetslayer gains 2 extra shots
?Gravity Mine gains 8s cooldown & bonus damage
?C7 Stun Grenade gains 8s cooldown & bonus damage
?Heavy Plasma Shot damage increased 200%, reduced when you have Groot or Turrets active

Scarlet Witch
?Ravenous Binding - Healing reduced (still has highest amount of passive heal available).

Spider-Man
?Spider-Brawl and Spidey Pummel - Animations have been swapped.
?Web Barrage - Gains a stacking damage bonus when hitting enemies.
?Leaping Assault - Now always critically hits.
?Superior Agility - Damage rating converted to total damage percent. 10% damage negation migrated to Spider to the Fly and triggers when Spidey hits with a melee power instead of when he dodges or uses a movement power.
?Web Shield - Passively gains 10% damage negation, spirit costs are reduced while shield is active.
?Amazing Smash - Spirit cost removed.

Squirrel Girl
?Squirrel Heart - 10% Damage Negation added.
?Squirrel Distraction - 10% Damage Negation on melee hit added, replacing current defense rating.

Storm
?Healing Winds - 10% Damage Negation added.

Taskmaster
?Flawless Emulation - 5% Damage Negation added to on Devil/Captain proc, 5% Damage Negation added to Spider/Archer proc. Now restores spirit on critical hits and brutal strikes
?Action! - now confers the benefits to Taskmaster without requiring him to stay within the hotspot area. Effect now includes a 50% increase in attack speed to his powers, as well as spirit regeneration for the duration of the effect. The cooldown has been reduced to 45s, while the duration has been adjusted to 10s. Activating this power no longer requires spirit. Power duration no longer affects this power (general rule for Signature and Ultimate powers).
?Anti-Heroic Charge and Deadly Volley - Spirit cost reduced to 10 per activation.
?Rebounding Shield - DoT duration has been increased to 8s.
?Fearless Acrobat - Melee damage rating increased.
?Peerless Archer - Ranged damage rating and Brutal Strike rating increased.
?Amazing Webslinger - Movement speed affix replaced with a damage bonus after dodging or using a movement power.

Venom
?Infect - Changed percentage missing health regen to flat health regen on hit.
?Writhing Tendrils - Fixed a bug which could allow the Damage over Time effect to stack twice against mobs that resisted the CC effect.

Wolverine
?Adamantium Skeleton - 20% Damage Negation added.

X-23
?Heart of a Beast - 20% Damage Negation added.

Omega Nodes
?Legion - Changed maximum ranks to 5. Cost flattened to rank 5 cost.

General Notes
?
If a hero was not listed here, it's generally because they did not need have an obviously overtuned or undertuned power or because they require more complicated work because of their kit, power setup, rotation, etc.

?
All heroes will be closely monitored until they are ALL considered top tier for end-game difficulty content of all types.