Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Leveling doom sucks because even though he gets better once you get his specializations at 42, he sucks before that. With no events going on and no good boosts in the store I'm doing him completely unboosted. And it's really terrible.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I was trying to finish off my IM run to red (currently orange) and I just had to stop. I've got some xp boosts banked but I'm super mega jewish with them. Still saving 9 winter boosts for when the omega cap gets lifted, but that's apparently been pushed back to fall, which means who knows if it will even happen this year knowing Gaz.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Leveling doom sucks because even though he gets better once you get his specializations at 42, he sucks before that. With no events going on and no good boosts in the store I'm doing him completely unboosted. And it's really terrible.
Lots of speculation that something is messed up and taking substantially longer to level. I was running 800% and LQ's were giving me crap. Even starting a lvl 1 character and doing holosim was stupidly long. Usually doesn't take long to hit 20 in holosim, but it got to the point after 30minutes I left because it seemed the rate was very, very broken

Khane

Well I meant more he's really boring to level and his play style is just not fun to me. I'm levelling as summoner because his sorcery tree is just way too magic hungry for leveling effectively.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rockets new explosive specialization is pretty awesome, once his uniques get a rework he's gonna be a monster. Brut all the shots on fleetslayer now and its 18-22mil.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Pet summoner Doom is quite entertaining.

It Was A Doombot! [Summon Build 33-35 sec Solo TTK / 59 Sec 2 man TTK] - Marvel Heroes 2015

You can follow that to the letter and its a lovely burst cosmic clear spec. Been having a fun evening leveling and running different terminals and events.
Hit 60 this morning before work and strapped on his gear / artis / etc. It's fucking crazy nice. Dude obliterates things, and there's tons of robots everywhere. Would recommend. Hated leveling him kinda though, don't think I'll prestige him.

Khane

His Sorcery tree is supposedly better. OP in fact according to some of my SG members even though his Sorcery mastery is bugged and doesn't give the 25% dmg. I'm gonna try it once I hit 60 with him because his own uniques don't seem to be to good for a summoner build and he requires pretty much ALL the any hero summoner items. Fuck farming those.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
His Sorcery tree is supposedly better. OP in fact according to some of my SG members even though his Sorcery mastery is bugged and doesn't give the 25% dmg. I'm gonna try it once I hit 60 with him because his own uniques don't seem to be to good for a summoner build and he requires pretty much ALL the any hero summoner items. Fuck farming those.
Every summoner needs all of them. Only difference is Bobby actually has summon damage on his slot 4, which nobody else gets.

Khane

Every summoner needs all of them. Only difference is Bobby actually has summon damage on his slot 4, which nobody else gets.
Iceman has a few he can get away with using that aren't much of a DPS loss. Man Ape is being a real prick about dropping his spear. I have 4 pelts, 4 SWGN, no spear.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Patch this morning:

Minor Changes & Bug Fixes

Thing

Clobberin' Time health regeneration, damage, critical damage, and brutal damage slightly increased.

Doctor Doom

Dr. Doom Mystical Master now properly fully restores Magic resource when activated.

Dr. Doom Doom's Cunning now properly increases base damage to Sorcery powers.

Mystical Master can no longer be interrupted by player movement.

The Will of Doom now applies the Power team buff passively.

Dr. Doom is now labelled "Doctor Doom" in the Hero Roster.

Spider-Man

Spider-Man's Web Shield now properly reduces spirit costs by 20%.

Team-Ups

Added mouseover tooltips to the Refresh and Commit buttons in Team-Up panel.

Updated the Team-Up Help information tooltip to reflect new Team-Up power point per level gain.

Enemy & Boss Affixes

Energy, Physical and Mental Attuned mob affixes have been removed from enemies in the world.

Area Attuned damage vulnerability to non-area powers increased to 50%.

Cosmic Time Warp affix now functions.

Cosmic Starfall affix updated to have a short animation "tell" before the attack hits.

Temporarily removed Inferno from affix pool; this power is currently disabled server-side, but should no longer still roll as a potential affix that the boss cannot use.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Opened damn near 60 mark 1s, didn't get a single epic. The flip side is I only got 3 visuals and 3-4 unbinding dealies, so that was a helluva lot of boosts.

MossyBank

N00b
So I logged into Marvel Heroes today, been awhile, was checking out Doom. And I swear I had purchased Rocket Raccoon a long time ago, today I checked and he was lvl 6/10. I leveled him up to 6 a long time ago, but now the game is acting like I don't own him, and can only level him to 10 for the promotion thingy that's going on. Wtf is up with that?

Yeah so Doom is hella fun , he is better then my Juggernaut that i played many hours with. Went Sorcery and having fun with him. Ending up rerolling one of the crappy GoK i had in stash and rolled a decent one with 800+ to both the crit/brut dmg ratings and 240 to crit strike but only 170 to brut strike rating and was fine with that because the others i have are under 200 and 500 so happy with that. Also his slot 2 i rolled a 32% to where he gets +2 to stats on a brut strike and im just rolling through cosmics with ease. Good times , been stacking attack speed on arties so using the meta sensor array and crystal of Kadavus with the latter rolled a low atatck speed of only 8% which can go to 12 for his channeled beam which is at 80k dmg twice per sec and thats with it at onlu 12 points as i still need to do the story quests for points to bump it to 20. All in all , i like him very fun with Sorcery.

Khane

Yeah so Doom is hella fun , he is better then my Juggernaut that i played many hours with. Went Sorcery and having fun with him. Ending up rerolling one of the crappy GoK i had in stash and rolled a decent one with 800+ to both the crit/brut dmg ratings and 240 to crit strike but only 170 to brut strike rating and was fine with that because the others i have are under 200 and 500 so happy with that. Also his slot 2 i rolled a 32% to where he gets +2 to stats on a brut strike and im just rolling through cosmics with ease. Good times , been stacking attack speed on arties so using the meta sensor array and crystal of Kadavus with the latter rolled a low atatck speed of only 8% which can go to 12 for his channeled beam which is at 80k dmg twice per sec and thats with it at onlu 12 points as i still need to do the story quests for points to bump it to 20. All in all , i like him very fun with Sorcery.
Should try to get an Adv Amulet of Agomotto for him over the Crystal. They are cheap and have atk speed AND +1 all powers as well as mental dmg rating. He shouldn't need the extra spirit on basics from Kadavus because he already has a basic that restores spirit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
btw, LQs are bugged to not give as much xp, xp boosts are bugged, the new team up item find boost is bugged, in fact, I wouldn't use boosts at all until Gaz sounds the all clear.