Marvel Heroes 20xx

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
10 Free boosts: RVPB-88YD-VKTZ-SC6W apply on marvelheroes > profile > redeem key. no idea if it works more than once.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
This key has reached its redemption limit and is no longer valid.

curses!

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Downloading the DC version of this, curious how it compares.

Edit: Ugh, didn't realize it was a MOBA. Disregard.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Gambit was sick in the xmen vs street fighter games. Watch your filthy mouths.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I know Nightcrawler is on the slate to be released soon'ish. Anyone playing SG? I tried two random heroes but got Ms Marvel and Cage. Which is fine since those aren't dupes for me.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Love Nightcrawler but I am most interested in Nova. Not the little kid in the book currently but the Nova Prime Richard Rider. I want to play him the most.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sam is actually a beast, really loving the new Nova series with him. If a choice were given I think everyone and their mother would take Richard Rider just because he's a god damn badass and made Nova what it is. But I wouldn't hate it if they put in an alternate Sam skin.

Looking back at the site it looks like they readded Sam's bio to Nova so it's probably going to be him. Which makes sense, Rider's supposed to dead atm.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
If Starlord can return then Rider can't be too far behind him. I did just read the first issue of the Nova series and am eager to get caught up with it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new Nova's pretty badass. Make sure you keep up with the tie ins though, since there's a pretty massive time skip in the main series where you miss out on a ton of shit that involves Thanos if you don't read the tie ins. There's no way Starlord would stay dead, especially with the new Guardian movies coming out. Then again the movie is supposed to have a guest appearance from a horribly costumed Nova. So who knows?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I downloaded this game over the weekend and am really enjoying it so far.

The Thing is unstoppable. I don't think I have even been close to death, with mad Defense and my 50% absorb shield that has 100% uptime.

I am lvl 22 already, I am not sure what kind of longevity the game will have. I figure I owe them at least $20 bucks to unlock something just to thank them for the fun I already have enjoyed.

I was sure I was supposed to get a free char unlock after the prolog but only ended up with 100 of the 175 needed shards, is this normal?

I really want to play Nightcrawler or Nova, so I might have to wait on my first unlock!

Nulolan

N00b
You need to complete the last chapter of normal in order to get the second 100 spinter reward. You also get splinters as drops every so often.

It is a pretty fun game, though something new seems to be broken once a week or so heh. Just got my Thor to 60 the other day myself.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I downloaded this game over the weekend and am really enjoying it so far.

The Thing is unstoppable. I don?t think I have even been close to death, with mad Defense and my 50% absorb shield that has 100% uptime.

I am lvl 22 already, I am not sure what kind of longevity the game will have. I figure I owe them at least $20 bucks to unlock something just to thank them for the fun I already have enjoyed.

I was sure I was supposed to get a free char unlock after the prolog but only ended up with 100 of the 175 needed shards, is this normal?

I really want to play Nightcrawler or Nova, so I might have to wait on my first unlock!
The first story mode playthrough is ez-mode no matter what hero you are playing.

There used to be a free unlock, but they changed that when they added splinters. You get 100 for 2 different quest rewards on your first play through normal mode, and they drop around every 6 minutes. I've been playing about a month and a half and have unlocked 6 and bought one.

Nightcrawler won't be added til December, so if you play enough you can unlock others while you wait for that. If you plan on playing for a while and want to give them money, I would suggest getting some more stash tabs. Game has shitloads of items.