Marvel Heroes 20xx

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The difference between gear gets lower and lower the higher the levels you go. It isn't too crazy to see gear like that.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Fuck me i bought Cable and Wolverine and got Captain America as me bonus char on for both.....i already had Cap lol. oh well. Looks like he is on the short list for a fix.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What's the go to site for info for this game? MarvelBase is slow as shit and seems buggy.

Khane

What about for a skillbuilder? I didn't see one on the official site.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Think marvelbase is the only one. Normally if I want a build I just look in the heros sub-forum. Thread will have a marvelbase link in the OP in most cases

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Some upcoming shit:
Caadbaf.jpg

V755YLe.jpg

So much going on in that nightcrawler screenshot. Rune words, 'uru-forged gear', Bovineheim, nightcrawler has a shark unique

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Bunch of 2600 point cards on Ebay for around $9 if anyone needs some points at a reasonable price.
One per account I believe.

Also, buncha new shit going on Test Center tonight

New Hero: Nightcrawler!

The swashbuckling, teleporting, fuzzy blue X-Man has been added to Marvel Heroes! Use his teleportation powers to quickly clear the room of enemies and avoid attacks while also utilizing his ability to blend into the shadows and fight with two swords.

(Please note: Nightcrawler will be released January 30th)

Level 52 Review: Hawkeye and Captain America

Two members of Cap's Kooky Quartet received their Level 52 Reviews this month: Hawkeye and Cap himself! With their reviews come new powers and many other enhancements. More details are in the hero section below.

New Feature: Inspect

You can now inspect other player's gear that they're wearing! Hold Ctrl and click another player (or right click them on the Social menu in Nearby to make it even easier) to inspect their gear. (Testing Notes: Medallion details currently do not display in Inspect but will be showing once we go live)

New Feature: Legendary Mission Sharing

Players can now share Legendary Missions with their party members! To share a Legendary Mission, right click a party member's icon on the UI and select "Share Legendary Mission"!

New Feature: Power Hot Bars Switching

Players can now alternate between multiple hot bars (slotting powers on up to 3 bars). To switch between bars, you can either click the "up" or "down" arrows to the right of your hot bar, or use the hot keys to page through them (default key binding is '[' and ']'.) Eventually players will be able to rebind powers from any of these 3 bars.

New Content: New Cosmic Terminals

We've introduced a new, more difficult form of terminals: Cosmic Terminals!

These terminals are unique in that they do not grant cube shards, are not tiered by level (they are intended for level 60 players), and have a very special "Bounty Hunter" mission tied to them. However, they have an increased chance to drop cosmic gear and cosmic medallions are more common from bosses (in general, item rarity is improved!)

In order to complete a "Bounty Hunter" mission, a player must defeat a certain number of enemies (set per terminal) in order to receive a special reward. A Cosmic Chest will spawn once this mission is completed that is completely separate from boss loot.

These are the hardest terminals in the game, by far, and should not be attempted unless you have extremely strong gear and the ability to react to tough situations.

Australia Day

In order to celebrate Australia Day, we've added a much-buffed Pyro to the Stryker's Bunker terminals. He is tougher than normal, but can drop way better loot! He will be removed in next week's patch, so get out there!

We have a few other Australia Day features that we'll be announcing soon.

New Zone: Bovineheim

Located somewhere in Asgard, Bovineheim houses another group of skrull cows in disguise! Brave the frozen tundra and armies of Frost Giants and Skrull cows to defeat Allfather Brevik!

(Test Center Note: This area cannot currently be accessed in the test center.)

General Hero Changes

Charge Up powers (such as Iron Man's Unibeam) now increase base damage by +200% (up from +100%) when fully charged.

Items and powers that allow a hero to "absorb" a projectile will instead reduce damage by 50%. Powers of ranged enemies have been nerfed accordingly. Projectile Deflection, specifically, still completely deflects projectiles 100%.

Actually now that I think about it I feel a little bad for Gaz. Yeah their prices are pretty insane for some stuff, but that has to be A LOT of money lost for them or Nvidia.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not really. There will be raiding and what not soon but that about gear too if you see it that way.

Khane

The choice you make actually does matter since you get a stable of (I think) 12 characters to choose from but once you make your choice you cannot make another character and choose from the remaining 11. You only get that one hero for free and must purchase the rest (either via in game currency or real money). So I would take a look at the available starting characters skills and make a choice based on that.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I believe the latest version of starter heroes are Captain America, Black Panther, Punisher, Black Widow, Luke Cage, Human Torch, Colossus, Storm, Hawkeye.

If you're wanting to play right now I would avoid Black Panther/Black Widow because are still pretty meh and will get a fix next month. It might be un-fun to play them currently. Captain and Hawkeye have their new revisions on the test center and should hopefully be good by next week. Not that they are unplayable, but their gameplay may change quite a bit within a week. Colossus is in good shape right now, Storm is pretty good as well but is also getting revised in March/April. Punisher, Luke Cage, and Torch should be fine as well. Might just want to look at youtube videos of heroes or at the MH forums before you pick.

It really just depends on playstyle and avoiding the very few poorly made heroes, though they'll be getting their fixes soon.