Marvel Heroes 20xx

jrbuddha

Silver Knight of the Realm
I currently use Captain America but what I really want to do is get me some shards and grab Gambit but before I do... has anyone ever tried Gambit? I've always been a fan of the Cajun card slinger and I really don't have any other interest in the rest of the Marvel heroes since I'm a DC guy.
I got Gambit and am having a hard time enjoying him compared to other characters. Got him to 25 for his Synergy then switched to Ms Marvel. Might just need to find a better build that suits my play style better.

Need to finish leveling Ms Marvel to 50 so I can play Capt America after his rework. Ms Marvel is pretty fucking dull I'd avoid her. She isn't the worst but isn't the best.
Strange, because I'm having a blast playing her. She is fairly tanky and can dish out some damage. Just got her to 60 last night.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So since MH is having serious issues with its patch today, Gaz is going to give everyone 200% SIF, RIF, and experience bonus until Tuesday.

GG leveling!

Also, the servers are supposed to be back up around 12pm EST (9pm PST).

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just picked the game up. I've leveled Jean Grey (Phoenix) to 60 and Emma to 40ish? I've enjoyed them both. Emma already has her 52 tree, but Jean is still in the old style and I'm not certain I would recommend a non-Phoenix oriented Jean.

On another note, does anyone have a Supergroup they'd recommend?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I've been doing my Legendary quests. I think I've completed 8 or 9 of em, how many are there? Are they infinite? What's the end reward besides Odin Marks?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So I've been doing my Legendary quests. I think I've completed 8 or 9 of em, how many are there? Are they infinite? What's the end reward besides Odin Marks?
Infinite and repeatable. Currently the fastest way to level as well. Odin Marks are used for legendary items that can level up. I believe all of them costs 300 Odin Marks each. I would really research before you buy one for a specific character.

Edit: Derp. I believe they're also used for blessings on your artifacts, another thing you would research before doing considering its not cheap.

Zynth

N00b
Having just started my Capt America and being somewhere around lvl 15, when should I start to worry about artifacts and legendary's? Also, how much Gs do I earn from leveling or rather, how much can I get with out having to pay.

Arica_sl

shitlord
Concerning g's I think you get 250 as a reward for finishing the story once (I did) and thats it. If you want g's you need to buy them.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the only thing you really need Gs for is extra stash tabs. if your going to play this for more than a week or two, id recommend dropping the $5 on a second tab.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Crafting worth it in this game? I've got my crafter at level 8 thanks to those Koalas (I don't even know how to get those, they just show up in my inventory every so often?) and Australian Flags. Best way to farm those?

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
I would say that crafting is the best vendor to level up. The most important ones imho are the ability to set uniques to 60, and the ability to reroll cosmic items. Its a bit of a grind though. What I did was farm Lower Asgard. You get all of the normal drops, but you can also get Spirit of Ymir (or whatever) that stack up to 100. They donate for quite a lot. Loot everything and donate it all unless its particularly tradable or something you intend to wear. I got my crafter to 20 in just a few days doing this.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Are cube shards worth saving for anything, or should I just donate them to the crafter?

Kanglor

Yeah definitely want Crafter to 20, and they just introduced a new Enchanting vendor in Asgard. The weapon and armor vendors really aren't needed, though the weapon can very randomly offer a artifact for sale. The Flags/Koalos are just random drops, though I seem to get the most when running X-Defense. Cube shards can be traded for Fortune Mk I cards to get boosts/costumes, or traded in for Ghost Boxes than can contain Uniques/Artifact Recipes, so I wouldn't just donate them to vendor.

jrbuddha

Crafting worth it in this game? I've got my crafter at level 8 thanks to those Koalas (I don't even know how to get those, they just show up in my inventory every so often?) and Australian Flags. Best way to farm those?
The koalas are 1 a day upon login and they also have a chance to drop as do the flags. Think its only thru the weekend due to Australia day or whatever.

Are cube shards worth saving for anything, or should I just donate them to the crafter?
Use for levelling up crafter first then buy cards and ghost boxes after that. The mk1 cards you can also get as a drop and the percentage for uniques and artifacts is so low its not really worth it.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What do I need to do to upgrade uniques? Have a few on my noob Gambit.

Also, pretty gay that since I haven't played this since the summer - it didn't save any of my ports from when I finished the story on my Deadpool. Having to go back through it all is sucky, though I guess the Asgard chapter is new so that should be decent.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Started playing my Rocket Raccoon again this weekend. I haven't touched him in several months when he was pretty much garbage tier. It is like night and day how much more responsive and fun his skills are now. Turrets aren't complete useless, BFG is much much better. I'm enjoying him infinitely more now. Pretty psyched to get him to 60. I just hit 39.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Ugh yeah I did the normal mode of that fight late late the other night. Popped an ambien maybe 30-40 minutes prior and during the fight I was constantly falling asleep. I fucked up sooooo many times but managed to get him. I need to get to him awake and compared notes.

MossyBank

N00b
Before the weekend is over you guys should play some X-Defense, found that it's the best place to farm those Australian Flags and Kolas. Did about 10 runs today, got roughly 70 Flags, 4 Kolas, 2 Uniques, 4-5 Cosmic items, and 10-12 Artifacts.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I manage to finally get my first to 60 this weekend. I usually stopped around 30, had like 9 heroes there. So got Ms Marvel from 55 to 60 and Gambit from 32 to 55. I love the double xp, it should be like that normally.
smile.png