Marvel Heroes 20xx

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Love the new Kate Bishop costume, she a bro. Got hawkeye up to 60 this weekend. X defense is actually fun finally, it doesn't start raping until about wave 14 or 15.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Love the new Kate Bishop costume, she a bro. Got hawkeye up to 60 this weekend. X defense is actually fun finally, it doesn't start raping until about wave 14 or 15.
Agreed. The drops right now are amazing as well. I have done 5-6 last night/this morning and have gotten 1 unique, 1 uru item, 3 cosmic, tons of flags and 3 koalas, and epics/artifacts galore.

Easily leveling my crafter/enchanter is always nice too.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
her voice is so annoying. I did get lucky though and while leveling hawkeye got a costume drop. No more of that damned purple!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So did they patch being able to hold down left mouse click and rapid fire hotkey switches to increase attack speed? Doesn't seem to work unless I'm doing it wrong (map flechette blast and shotgun blast to 1 and 2, hold down left mouse button, spam 1 and 2 over and over)

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so my hero luck has had quite a turn. My first buy was a dupe of my original hero, got gambit after, cant complain about a 400 shard hero, next 2 were ironman and deadpool. Feeling pretty good now.

Kaljin

N00b
Do they switch up the starter pool of heroes every so often? I remember seeing War Machine at one point in a screenshot.

jrbuddha

Silver Knight of the Realm
War Machine is who you talk to in Avengers Tower to form Supergroups. Not playable yet (think they said they want to make him a playable character and not a costume.)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
New 'Wave 1 presale pack'

3 Heroes (Nightcrawler, Moon Knight, Dr. Strange)
6 Costumes (Nightcrawler Modern, Nightcrawler Classic, Moon Knight Base Costume, Moon Knight 2nd Costume, Dr. Strange Base Costume, Dr. Strange 2nd Costume)
3 Hero S.T.A.S.H. (extra Hero specific inventory, costumes will appear here)

$39.

3 characters I'm interested in but after the hero sale I'm set until they release someone I can't pass up like Juggernaut, Magneto, maybe Venom. Hell give me a Wave 2 pack with those 3 in it and you can have my money. Nightcrawler would be a little more tempting if they included an Age of Apocalypse costume.

2014 Wave 1 Presale Pack

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Logged in last night and realized the 200% xp was off and it sucked again. Don't think they should increase it too much, but a little bump would be nice. Was great leveling over the weekend.

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
Are you levelling using Legendary Quests? The rate of XP seems fine to me when using those. XP does seem awfully slow if you're just grinding terminals or story areas though.

Khane

I really wish you could sync legendary quests. I want to play with friends but XP is so painfully slow and boring doing story that it actually makes me want to leave my group and solo legendary quests. Which seems counter-intuitive.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I really wish you could sync legendary quests. I want to play with friends but XP is so painfully slow and boring doing story that it actually makes me want to leave my group and solo legendary quests. Which seems counter-intuitive.
It's coming next patch, was supposed to be in the hawkeye patch but something happened.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
This is one of my favorite all around games these days.

If you feel like playing for 5 min or 5 hours you can, instant in and out of action. Lots of bonus weekends, constant updates with new stuff and no monthly fee to make me feel like "I have to play or I'm wasting money!". Really have to give them a lot of credit.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
The leveling gets easier after you have some characters leveled already. I have around 60% bonus xp from having IM to lvl 60, Cyclops lvl 50 synergy bonus, plus a few others at level 30 (1%xp bonus for each).

Legendary quests are really the way to go from 20-60, hopefully that changes because it gets a little old. A mix of LQ, X-Defense, and running terminals would be the most fun IMO.

Khane

I like X Defense. It's tough, furthest I've gotten is wave 17 but the drops and exp are decent and you get Doop waves (7 doops to kill that drop tons of stuff). Still doesn't compare to legendary XP though. I haven't paid really close attention the difference but based on my limited experience Legendary XP is way, way better than anything else in the game.