Marvel Heroes 20xx

Delly

Trakanon Raider
X-Def is better for items IMO while LQ is way better for XP. X-Defense is amusing for awhile but it can get tedious just like LQs. A healthy mix of everything has been working for me.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's coming next patch, was supposed to be in the hawkeye patch but something happened.
There was some exploit where you could keep running the same LQ over and over again. So groups would just get a terminal LQ, clear it in 5 minutes and repeat.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I like X-Defense but it drives me crazy to leave anything blue or less on the ground, have to sneak in some selling runs so I can keep picking stuff up.

Now that I'm in my 40s and getting uniques and cosmics ill likely keep until near 60 it's a lot easier since I rarely even look at the items for the most part before chucking them.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Are the bonuses for completing the quests that give +hp, spirit, etc., one time only? Or do you get them on H/SH as well?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
XDefense is decent. It's much better than at release. Right now I usually bail after I see what wave 11 is. Most groups wipe out around 13 or 14 anyway, so doesn't feel worth it to stay much longer after doops. Getting Doombots on wave 11 is sweet as hell though.

Tenks

Even with a competent group that can get to 18-20 I don't find staying past wave 10 worth the effort. It starts to take forever to kill shit and the rewards don't scale appropriately.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well you get that second doop wave at 15 I think? That's kinda worth it

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Well you get that second doop wave at 15 I think? That's kinda worth it
Its not guaranteed though, but it seems to pop up often. I think my PUGs have been consistently been getting to 15 every time, with a few falling short and a few going to 18ish.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Just got Cyclops to 60 which is my 2nd hero to 60 so far.

Servers coming down for the patch with Nightcrawler in 30 minutes! I wanted to have Hawkeye leveled to 25 for some more synergy bonus, but Cyclops to 60 is at least more XP for NC. I already chugged some XP and rarity find pots to see if I can get a low lvl uniques for NC tonight.

Patch notes -

NIGHTCRAWLER
The swashbuckling, teleporting, fuzzy blue elf has joined the Marvel Heroes roster! Bamf around your enemies, wreaking havoc with two swords and your martial arts prowess. In addition, Nightcrawler can utilize the shadows to blend into stealth and surprise attack enemies!

CHINESE NEW YEAR / LUNAR FESTIVAL HOLIDAY CELEBRATION
We're holding a special two week long event for the Chinese New Year / Lunar Festival!

Every day you login from Friday to the next two weeks after that, you will receive a daily gift of a Red Envelope. The red envelope could contain one of the following things:

. A Chinese Holiday Lantern worth 888 credits (to sell or donate)

. A Chinese Dragon worth 8888 credits (to sell or donate)

. 8 Cube Shards

. 8 Eternity Splinters

. 8 Two Hour Credit Find Boost potions (+20 credits per potion)

. A Fireworks Launcher Artifact that gives you and your allies a large group buff of credit find when used.

In addition the following limited-time holiday items can drop anywhere:

. A Chinese Holiday Lantern worth 888 credits (to sell or donate)

. A Chinese Dragon worth 8888 credits (to sell or donate)

And The Mandarin will get the holiday boss treatment and drop greatly increased loot for the entire holiday period. (Any of the terminal versions)

HERO CHANGES
General Changes

All Ultimate and Signature powers now trigger a short CC immunity on the user to prevent them from being interrupted by enemies.

Pet power tooltips have been rewritten to show the correct base stats for enemies (as opposed to modified damage.) Pet damage modifiers can be viewed via your stat page! Luke Cage

Hero's Call has been slightly redesigned. The power now summons the four Heroes for Hire as if their individual summon powers were at ranks equal rank in Heroes for Hire. This allows for a cleaner tooltip, and allows the Heroes for Hire to retain their auras when summoned, making this power even more potent.

Scarlet Witch

Chaos Warp damage negation flattened to 50% at all ranks, rather than scaling to 98%.

Thor

Almighty Mjolnir: Effective width increased by ~300%

BOVINEHEIM
Zonewide Item Rarity and Special Item Find buffed to be just above Cosmic Terminals. Commander Brevik will spawn with a ranged and melee bodyguard. It's just safer that way. Brevik's loot buffed by 1000%. He is the big boss.

More blue elites and yellow elites will spawn in Bovineheim, which are tougher but have better loot.

Chests in Bovineheim will be double quality chests.

Doop will now spawn in Bovinehim. It's like a vacation paradise to him.

COSMIC TERMINALS
The chest rewards for Bounty Hunter missions in Cosmic Terminals will now drop the intended, much, much better loot.

Fixed an issue where destructibles were counting towards Cosmic Terminal Bounty Hunter missions.

ITEM CHANGES
Cape of the Stormcrafter: Fixed a bug that prevented the spirit regen on basic from proc'ing.

Hand Assassin Ninja Tabi: Fixed a bug that caused the 1 minute cooldown to on the invisibility effect be much shorter than intended. The cooldown is now correctly 1 minute.

LEGENDARY QUESTS
Our mission team has made improvements to various Legendary Quests.

X-DEFENSE
Slowed down the spawn rate of AIM, Doombot and Hand waves.

Increased the spawn rate of Dinosaurs, Brood, Cliffwalkers, Sentinels and MGH.

Fixed various issues with the Taskmaster wave in X-Defense.

Health bar added to Doop.

Blob's hit points reduced.

Improved messaging on split waves . Reduced cooldown on wave types.

Reduced spawn speed on split waves and Lavamen spawners.

Removed erroneous appearance of Taskmaster in one of the mercenary waves. He remains in the other.

Increased requirement count for Dinosaur deaths to 75 to take into account the addition of regular raptor mobs.

Increased minimum distance mobs that target students can appear at.

OPTIMIZATIONS
This patch features various optimizations, including a fix for a source of "hitching" during character loading.

BUG FIXES
Here's a list of some more prominent bug fixes. There were many additional bug fixes in this patch, but they're made so quickly that some of them fail to be noted.

Fixed an issue with many passive components not functioning properly. Despite the recent events of Marvel's Killable story arc, Wolverine's healing factor now works correctly in all cases.

Fixed issues with multiple powers going on cooldown without activating the power (such as Captain America's Airborne Assault (and many powers like it).

An issue with Iron Man's One-Off and Thor's Anti-Force Blast where their damage was reduced in the previous patch has been fixed.

Fixed an issue where Spider-Man's Amazing Smash would push enemies away (instead of pulling them in.)

Fixed a bug in Human Torch's "Protective Flames" which referenced disabling the power when reaching 0 spirit, which is not the case

Fixed an issue where Loki's defense was not increasing properly when his Ultimate was used.

Fixed an issue with the tuning flags of Ms Marvel's ultimate which was causing the hotspot to deal more damage than intended.

Fixed an issue with the tuning flags for Captain America's Shield Bounce which was causing it to deal more damage than intended.

Fixed an issue where Black Panther could summon infinite Dora Milaje.

Kate Bishop should no longer use Clint Barton dialog.

Jean Grey and Scarlet Witch no longer linger in combat poses for such a long time.

Fixed an issue where certain 'cells' in the world would appear all black.

STORE CHANGES
There are two new costumes available in the store!

Nightcrawler Classic

Emma Frost Phoenix Force

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...15-patch-notes

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
got to wave 28 on my deadpool in a xdef. 3 uniques dropped, all the same unique. Deadpool mother summoner or whatever its called.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
A better man than me. I finally got him 30-50 during the super xp bonus for the new 10% synergy. Just don't find Cyc too fun. He really needs a 52 revamp.
Yeah I had him at 50 but with the 200% weekend I decide to push to 60. Got him 4 uniques and a cosmic all level 57+. I don't find him all that fun either but that extra XP got me.

got to wave 28 on my deadpool in a xdef. 3 uniques dropped, all the same unique. Deadpool mother summoner or whatever its called.
Nice, highest I ever got to was 19 or 20.

I keep wanting to play my Deadpool but I want that damn pirate costume to be cheaper than it is before I start.

Tenks

A better man than me. I finally got him 30-50 during the super xp bonus for the new 10% synergy. Just don't find Cyc too fun. He really needs a 52 revamp.
Roll, charge mah laser, roll, roll, charge mah laser ... blah. Hated him.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Log in this morning on my level 14 Nightcrawler to play for 20 minutes or so, zone into Midtown as someone lays down their Asgard chest.. get a unique in 1 minute of playtime. New boots for NC. Also got a call for a job interview this morning as well (not that that is relevant). I think today is going to be a good day.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Closing in on my first 60 (Cable, 54) and seeing Nightcrawler bamf to and from foes all over the place really made me want to stop and pick him up.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Nightcrawler is tits, got him to like 48 last night. Teleportin around punch dudes in the dick.