Marvel Heroes 20xx

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I've heard nothing but good things about Jugg, so I went ahead and bought him (BOGO right now) with some residual G I had lying around, and my random actually had a hero I didn't yet own, Spiderman! I'm past the 50% mark so I tend to expect ultimate tokens from ? boxes.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so every hero and their mother wants a fragment of twilight these days. Which raid boss drops these?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It drops in green or red. You can also craft it with a Surtur rune, which can be traded but is probably super expensive after the big GoK inflation of the last week.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Tell me about the GoK inflation. I got 6 of them last week with around a day worth of farming.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whole night of midtown farming, no rings to show for it. I can tell im going to enjoy farming the boss specific unique drops. Whyd they double down on boss unique drops? I remember all the squirrel girls doing nothing but complaining about having to farm mr sinister for his.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Whole night of midtown farming, no rings to show for it. I can tell im going to enjoy farming the boss specific unique drops. Whyd they double down on boss unique drops? I remember all the squirrel girls doing nothing but complaining about having to farm mr sinister for his.
If the rings are tradeable I'll give you one. I got so many of them.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
how do you guys get so many? an industry ring dropped from practically the first chest I opened yesterday, must have gone through a few hundred midtown chests today with no luck.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
how do you guys get so many? an industry ring dropped from practically the first chest I opened yesterday, must have gone through a few hundred midtown chests today with no luck.
I just get them but I have yet to get an industry ring.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had some fun today. Bunch of guys were farming green surtur runs with all their heroes so I jumped in on the invite and went with them. After 3-4 heroes ive been playing over the last few days, the quality of my gear/artifacts, existence of a legendary and relics, all go way down. I started taking whatever was sitting in my stash and throwing it on characters so they would have full sets of 63 uniques and whatever random relic spot. A lot of characters passive points have been refunded since I last played them so I just threw points into boss killers, any passives and dots I could find on the tree. Killed surtur around 20 times before I just couldnt hide the hideousness of my characters anymore and got booted. 2 rune drops though so it was all worth it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
got this tonight.

77PZe48.png

the offer to trade it in for multiple low roll gorilla necklaces came in, you guys had any luck doing this and then rerolling the new ones?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
got this tonight.

77PZe48.png

the offer to trade it in for multiple low roll gorilla necklaces came in, you guys had any luck doing this and then rerolling the new ones?
I can top you. I logged in today and got 5 GoKs, 2 HoDs, 2 Zolas, and a Gorilla neck. What I lost last year when I got hacked was 3 GoKs, 1 HoD, 1 Zola, 1 Gorilla, and 1 Lizard.

I'd prefer to get the Lizard formula, but I think the 4 extra artis are probably in the ballpark of being worth a Lizard or maybe even worth more, so I'm just saying fuck it and not going to deal with Gaz's bumbling customer support any further.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So reading up on omega week, seems like a good time to farm up my lowly omega points. Thinking ill get as much int as I can muster on Cable, use a high % xp chest of his and teleport boss runs for groups.

On another note, Ive been noticing lately that people will leave after a middle boss in oneshots(lizard, madam hydra) and then be spamming the lfg channel for members right after for whatever the last boss of the instance is. Do the instances get saved when you leave a group and zone through a portal of some kind? Where im going with this is, can you park a character at the entrance to red skull, join his group every time then leave it and kill the boss?

A resource leak that caused some client slowdown over time has been fixed. Feedback on the effectiveness of the fix or if there are other remaining similar issues would be appreciated. Issues included an increase in long stalls on the client as well as a gradual degradation of client performance over time (where time is typically on the order of an hour or more depending on playstyle).
talk about a long time coming.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Is there a macro to switch to the 2nd hotbar, use a medkit or ability and switch back to the main hot bar using one key only?