Marvel Heroes 20xx

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
So which of the new heroes should I buy? I think Star Lord was the last hero released before I quit. Who's the biggest monster?
Venom is probably the strongest out of the newer characters, and really one of the best in game overall. While not new, both Psylocke and Cap are very good as well.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sounds like Venom may be a good choice. Before I spend my splinters couple more questions. The only pet I have currently is Old Lace and it looks like most pets are acquired either through cards, in game drops, or prestiging. I plan on prestiging someone through red (not doing cosmic, fuck that). Also I only have Magik and Firestar teamups, so my question is, since I have a ton of heroes already anyway, are there any compelling reasons to save them for team-ups rather than using them for heroes and/or is there any way to use splinters for pets?

EDIT: Nevermind about the team-ups, just saw that they are a lot cheaper to buy than heroes are so they are kind of a waste of splinters. Any must have team-ups?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Drax is real good for his DPS buffs. That's the only one that I purchased and I use him often. There will be more coming out from the Marvel Team-up pack 2 so keep an eye out for them. If you gotten the free Christmas Groot I would suggest him for survivability. But if you're playing Venom you won't need it cause his survivability is off the charts. If you're low on health, pop Wicked Visage for his AoE fear and then use Parasitic Tendrils to get back to full health. As for pets you can reroll Lace's stats if you want. Only bad thing you will have to re-donate gear to him again to unlocked them.

This is Venom's default build that everyone uses.

Citrusberry's 34s TTK Red Raid/Endgame Deadly Maw Venom Guide - Venom - Marvel Heroes - Items Base

RoyalAssassin

Molten Core Raider
Sounds like Venom may be a good choice. Before I spend my splinters couple more questions. The only pet I have currently is Old Lace and it looks like most pets are acquired either through cards, in game drops, or prestiging. I plan on prestiging someone through red (not doing cosmic, fuck that). Also I only have Magik and Firestar teamups, so my question is, since I have a ton of heroes already anyway, are there any compelling reasons to save them for team-ups rather than using them for heroes and/or is there any way to use splinters for pets?

EDIT: Nevermind about the team-ups, just saw that they are a lot cheaper to buy than heroes are so they are kind of a waste of splinters. Any must have team-ups?
Team-ups are getting a full revamp to make them more useful. They will have skill trees, etc. Wait until they at least hit TC and info. comes out before going too far down the collecting road. Domino is a good one to get in the current state. None of them are are going to set your hair on fire in a noticeable way, hence the reboot.

General Announcements - Marvel Heroes 2015- Parts 1, 2, & 3

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
btw if you want a cheap and pretty amazing hero, pick up x-23. She's squishy like Wolverine is, but she does more damage and has a less clunky dps rotation. She's basically a strictly superior version of Wolverine, for only 200 splinters. Can't go wrong.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
btw if you want a cheap and pretty amazing hero, pick up x-23. She's squishy like Wolverine is, but she does more damage and has a less clunky dps rotation. She's basically a strictly superior version of Wolverine, for only 200 splinters. Can't go wrong.
Her health regen is stupid ridiculous too. Cannot go wrong with 50-60k health regen/minute

Khane

Perfect, thanks.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Didn't know Nightcrawler could be this good. I wonder how much omegas he has. I stopped leveling mine around 30s cause he was way too spirit resource heavy and very squishy. Maybe I need to dust him off and finish leveling him.

Kurse Run - Nightcrawler - 3/7/2015 - YouTube
That Nightcrawler is geared out the ass though, so keep that in mind. Fragment of Twilight slot 1, White Pelt of the Gorilla slot 2, Coat of the Skull slot 3, Gorilla Neck artifact, and a 1k stack of Atlantis relics.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nightcrawler is a really high damage character but you have to really like his stick and move play style you got to hit and run over and over as he without insane gear tends to be squishy if he stands still long.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nightcrawler's 52 second TTK places him as one of the worst dps characters actually. Most of that ridiculous clear speed on Kurse is due to teleport, not the damage he's doing. I'd also like to see 3-5 sequential recordings of Kurse runs, that one looked like he was getting pretty favorable rng on brutals. Here's a 35 second Juggernaut clear using Ziggurat for teleports.

*edit*

for reference, here's the thread with TTKs and the video proof. This is done on the raid dummy in the training room with 2 extra people in there with you to give the dummy extra hitpoints. It's not strictly relevant to every day play and who is fun, but it does let you know how things shake out at the very top end of the game.

Subpoena's Sustained DPS Thread (Submit 3-man Raid Dummy videos now please) - Marvel Heroes 2015

Khane

I did it this morning right after Gavin posted it but never got any emails. Was there a message letting people know when they had run out?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did you check your spam folder?

I got a human torch dupe. I was expecting a dupe since I'm only missing 6 heroes at this point, but I was hoping for a more useful ult upgrade.