Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It rezones you but your shit should still be there if you open it all in the normal prologue.

*edit*

Also if you really have a perfect SWGN, you may very well own the most valuable artifact out of anyone in all of Marvel Heroes. You can get an absolute fortune for that thing. It would be worth probably a thousand bucks if you were paying cash for it. Link it to me in game if you don't mind, MaudeFlanders.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Says you're offline. My char name is Ritley, add me and message me when you get back.

Also, if you open the stuff in normal prologue you won't get the SH bonus, but I guess that doesn't matter because you're getting level 60 exp orbs at level one.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mother of God. I mean I didn't think you were lying but that's the kind of thing you have to see to believe. Most valuable item in the entire game indeed.

Just did a price check in the trade channel and the only answer was 'someones soul'

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got my cyke pretty well geared now (first geared out Capt. America to the teeth as much as you can with lousy luck). Have had zero luck on GoK/HoD/Zola's, so don't have either of those on any characters. But full Hela's blessings, decently rolled uniques, challenge bonuses from doing the one-shots a lot, etc.

I'm now debating between Power Doop or Bowazon runeword. The forums have folks recommending either or, so figured I'd pick ya'lls brain too.

That said, I'm also unlucky in runes usually. I've got the stuff for the Power Doop one no problem (tons of worldstones so can buy a doop rune easily), but am missing a Tyr rune for bowazon. What would I expect to pay for a Tyr? I've actually got a couple Odin/Frigga/Sifs around.

I figure I'm probably ready to start doing green raids on either Capt or Cyke. they're both geared about the same.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tyr runes are like 2-3b. I'd recommend going with Bowazon unless you can afford the several doops you might need to guarantee a well rolled Power Doop, because the two doop runewords are randomized. Also I assume you're using one of the physical strike team powers and power cosmic if people are recommending doop.

Ancallagon

That's kinda what I'm debating on between the two as well, aside from the lack of a Tyr rune currently. I have a level 5 Cosmic Control Rod - started Cyke way back before Power Cosmic existed. So been kind of mulling going Doop, swapping Iceman to Beast strike, and leveling up a Power Cosmic, vs sticking with what I have and getting Bowazon.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Question. Are any of the "summoner" heroes good when they spec summoner? By good I mean like " yes, please bring this hero to our red raid because summons arent total shit" good.
Squirrel Girl is high tier. Not quite as good as my Hulk but not far off him either.

Troll_sl

shitlord
So what's the out-and-out fastest way to level, these days? I have Cyke at 60, just curious where I should be leveling the rest?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holosim to 20, unless it's monday in which case Midtown to 20. Or go wherever Odin's Bounty is to 20 on days that aren't Monday during the big 10 event. After 20 LQs to 60, rerolling story mode LQs. Some of the story mode LQs are quick enough you dont need to reroll em but i cant remember off the top of my head.

Ancallagon

Thanks - yeah, CCR does seem weak now that I leveled a Power Cosmic to rank 5 over the last hour and a half or so. Went with doop rune, got a decent roll, will try for better as I get more stones. Already definitely a significant difference over swapping the CCR out and going with PC.

Might level up a Gungnir as well - taskmaster is 20m legendary xp per kill right now with the boosts I'm running, so takes no time at all. But still would want to find a Tyr rune for bowazon, so that's lower priority.

Thanks for the advice!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well you don't need both, Power Cosmic is strictly better than Gungnir for heroes that have 2 damage types. But either one is tons more damage than CCR.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was pleased last night. Was farming odin boxes with Jean last night and got Spider-Clone Serum and Batroc's Savate Boots for X23. Already spent close to 6million in rerolls on the boots though.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Heh already got Jugg to 60. I just saved all my boxes until level 50 then went to L Asgard with 2x 100% boosts running and I think that took me to 58. Word must be out because there were like 5+ people at all times opening boxes there.

Khane

Just prestiged Punisher and used an Odins Chest before prestiging. The orbs do stay and you can pick them up but the exp scales WAY down. Like didn't even get one bub of exp from the leftover 5-6 orbs that didn't get auto picked up before I prestiged.

EDIT: But apparently it works with Midtown Boxes for full exp for the level 1 who just got prestiged.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The odins boxes get turned to 1 xp orbs so you get nothing. Good to hear the Midtown Boxes work though. What level did you get to with them?

Khane

The odins boxes get turned to 1 xp orbs so you get nothing. Good to hear the Midtown Boxes work though. What level did you get to with them?
I haven't done it yet, I only tried the Odin Boxes but reddit and my supergroup reported that Midtown boxes work. One guy said he opened about 5 of them before prestiging and got to level 24. I don't know how long the orbs stay on the ground before disappearing.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I haven't done it yet, I only tried the Odin Boxes but reddit and my supergroup reported that Midtown boxes work. One guy said he opened about 5 of them before prestiging and got to level 24. I don't know how long the orbs stay on the ground before disappearing.
Midtown boxes should work for this yes, also seeing confirmation of it in a few places. Box XP right now is so goofy that just about any fun behavior they've patched out should be double checked to see if it really is working as intended or not.

If you want to camp in a level 1 Midtown and still level up you can just keep popping Odins as they scale to your character and not the zone level (like Midtown/ICP boxes). Not as good as just hoarding them up to use in SH mode at level 45+, but some people don't have many heroes.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I did notice the midtown boxes did spawn an alternative XP orb. It was green like the others but had the letters "XP" on the orb and it only spawned one orb compared to Odins which spawned multiple normal orbs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got another Old Lace from Mark 1s last night...FUUUCK that could have been a costume. It's amazing how many Mark 1 epics I've gotten that weren't costumes.

Also Khane, guy in SG who is really good at pricing high end arti rolls estimated you could get 3-4 swgns for your near perfect one, or the rough equivalent.