Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have a sneaking suspicion they are full of shit with that. I don't trust Gaz as far as I can throw them. Nobody outside of their office is going to win a $5000 in-game item drop.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, it's not that much money. What seems stupid to me is having the whole 25 grand tied up in 5 equal prizes. Should be a single 5k grand prize, and then 20k worth of much smaller prizes. Maybe even make the smallest prizes game currency instead of cash.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Eh, it's not that much money. What seems stupid to me is having the whole 25 grand tied up in 5 equal prizes. Should be a single 5k grand prize, and then 20k worth of much smaller prizes. Maybe even make the smallest prizes game currency instead of cash.
Yeah that would be more attractive. Many prizes instead of 5, would give a person more hope of winning at least something.

Khane

These guys won't even hire QA staff but they're giving away 25k? I don't buy it.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Also they don't need to hire Q&A, they have a hidden PTR server that you have to be invited to, or used to.

Khane

It's called the white list. And obviously it doesn't work out that well.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I do get very tired of their inability to accurately update the server status page.

goddamn incompetent fucks.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Doesn't basically every single one of them completely eviscerate the company?
Nah not every one. The common complaint seems to be pay, raises are suck/don't exist, management is lazy, management is overpaid, management lacks direction. Honestly not exactly uncommon complaints.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So did they decide to stop login rewards at day 340? Cause I'm on day 358 and 340 is the last day where I got a reward. Not sure how many days I missed, I know it's at least 3, probably more.

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Rewards supposedly updating during the Ant-Man update. They've done this before, normally mean you get 12 days worth of rewards straight into the inventory.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
[Feedback Request] - Stash Sorting - Marvel Heroes 2015
Hi folks,

We're working on some improvements to the character STASH.

One of the things we're considering is a very simple "Sort" button that will automatically sort your STASH.

This would not be a super complex system with a bunch of options, this would be a simple option that could be developed in the upcoming months. Not everyone would use it, but some may want it.

The question for you to consider is this:

If we added a basic sort function for STASH, what order would you like to see items sorted in?

We have these categories of items:

Artifacts
Hero Tokens
Consumables
Costumes
Crafting (ingredients/recipes)
Gear (5 slots)
StarkTech Power Cubes & Power Spheres (coming soon)
Insignias
Legendaries
Medals
Mission items
Pets
Rings
Runes
Uru Forged Items
Team-Up Gear

Within those categories we could also sort by item name (alphabetical) or by Item Level/Grade.

(I'm assuming hero-specific stuff would first look to see if you have a hero-specific STASH tab)

Think carefully about this answer and let me know your opinion.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
They would seriously release a variation of a hero? Miles Morales? Come on guys. And I know nothing about Ms. Marvel, but same goes there. This isn't team-ups.