Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trying to decide if I care enough to go farm them all up. Probably not, that's an annoying run to do without a teleporter.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah a teleporter is the way to go. If not use a Ziggurat if you have one. I'll probably do it since I have Nightcrawler, Scarlet Witch and Doom to choose from.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have every hero unlocked, most of them I never did story mode outside of retcons and power points. No way am I doing that many sinister runs.

Maxnome

Molten Core Raider
Can't find the post because it was on the old TC build but Doomsaw said they were leaving Sinisters xp cup reward in. There was supposed to be a FAQ write up today.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
They are going to keep the xp pot in. If a new character has not done any of the mr sinister stuff after the patch launches, said character will get 3 xp pots when they finish the quest. If you have a character that has done one or 2 difficulties before the patch, the quest will be tagged as completed and you will miss out on what ever difficulty you failed to complete.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
That's been gone awhile, they stealth changed it to a Matrix of Unbinding a couple patches ago.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I was pissed. Fortunately I farmed the cards on every character I had capable of it right after the change.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Boy the disconnect server syncing shit is only about as annoying as the story mode revamp, love this game but don't deploy the story mode revamp and not change legendary quests to take me to kill grey mobs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
the flip side of that is that you'll sometimes get level 50+ quest xp from doing a low level LQ.

But yeah it's a trainwreck, like every change Gaz makes.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I planned on leveling Antman through the story mode but after hearing about the issues I'm going to stick the old fashion way. Got him to level 30 before I headed to work and I plan on finishing him off tomorrow. Odin Bounty is suppose to start this week (think tonight actually) is that event a good time to start prestiging? I know the Big 10 is the best one but what about the OB event?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Odin's Bounty is probably the best overall event for prestiging. The only time you get more xp is in the last 2-3 days of Omega.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Odin's Bounty is probably the best overall event for prestiging. The only time you get more xp is in the last 2-3 days of Omega.
Thanks that's what I needed to hear. Gonna try to cosmic or at least red my Murica and get a few other heroes to 60.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great bug they have where my antman can't level from 44 to 45 without instantly d/cing on level up and reseting me back to 44.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thanks that's what I needed to hear. Gonna try to cosmic or at least red my Murica and get a few other heroes to 60.
Don't cosmic outside of cosmic events, you'll lose your interest in playing the game anymore. During cosmic week, the cosmic xp penalty is halved, which is effectively a 1250% xp boost. Nothing else compares. Grinding cosmic xp outside of cosmic week is like having every single level be an eq hell level.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Don't cosmic outside of cosmic events, you'll lose your interest in playing the game anymore. During cosmic week, the cosmic xp penalty is halved, which is effectively a 1250% xp boost. Nothing else compares. Grinding cosmic xp outside of cosmic week is like having every single level be an eq hell level.
My Cap is at green prestige. How long do you think it will take him to get to red with +400ish exp bonus and also the time it takes to do cosmic? I've read during the Big 10 people did cosmic in 8-10 hours.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cap is an ok leveler, so with 400% xp during Odin's Bounty I'd guess you could go green to red in 3-4 hours.

Assuming a legendary of course.