Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Turns out it was a 3 day suspension, with no warning or even an email telling me I'd been suspended. Had to email their forum appeals account. Anyway, I didn't slobber all over Asros' cock when he was making a huge ass of himself claiming nothing was wrong with cosmic patrols.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
They ban people for hitting the LOL button. The forums have been shit since like a month after the game launched. There are a lot of god damn weirdos and Fenixion is a giant shitbird.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
My real concern is that 2015 was, generally speaking, a pretty dramatic increase in the quality of the game from 2014, and they show no signs of turning that around. Fuck, I had to be about as obnoxious as I could possibly get away with on those carebear ass forums to even draw attention to the fact that cosmic patrols haven't been getting the cosmic chaos buff all fucking week, and then once I got dev attention, it took another couple days for them to admit there was a fucking problem.
Yeah you were really obnoxious, but you had to be with them it was the only way they would be compelled to do anything at all. Carebear is an understatement. It was like someone on their management team had serious issues with hyperdefensiveness, and it was until they would get backed into a corner that they would break down and do the right thing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Err, I suppose it's clear what I actually meant from the context, but I meant to say a dramatic decrease in quality, not increase.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
By "break down and do the right thing" I meant turn on their events or give you compensation for fucking something up.

I still think a hero every other month with 3 skill trees was shit planning. Just a bunch of sloppy seconds with copy and pasted skills all over the place. I stopped playing around July.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So with controller support coming, any other signs they're bringing this to consoles?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, uh, if anyone is experienced with using a VPN to fool Steam into thinking you're from Russia, you can get the deluxe AP 3 for 20 bucks instead of 80.

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
Large patch with the 2016 "rebrand" and noone is talking about this game? Heh, probably not a good sign.
TrainWreck1.gif
I'll probably at least go though chapter 10 and see whats that about.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heh, they made the game an even bigger mess with the patch, not much to talk about other than that. No cosmic version of the new patrol, black cat wasn't ready but allegedly their new CEO ordered her released with 2016, danger room is disabled because of a bug with reward chests, etc.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's such a shame because this game was legitimately fun to play for a while.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I stopped playing after that shadowbanning fuckstick Doomsaw saw fit to ignore people with complaints during the start of the Omega system being released... is it worth playing again since then? or just more of the same shit?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it's a lot more of the same shit if you quit all the way back when Omegas were first released, but games like this only change so much over the years. Diablo 3 doesn't really change all that much season to season, but every time a new one starts people flock back to the game.

Incidentally, Doomsaw no longer works there, along with probably any other name you'd recognize from back when you last played aside from Fagnixion.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's a lot of new stuff, the current issues with the game are different than what was going on back then. I can't say one way or the other whether or not you'd enjoy the new stuff.

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
It just occurred to me, they didn't release a new Omega node with this patch, or increase the cap. Personally, I think they will never release a new node. Well, maybe 1 more, but after that no more.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Any idea when controller support is out? Might bring me back if I can steam link this from the couch.