Marvel Heroes 20xx

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Started playing through as Luke Cage. Pretty fun. I'm excited to get him higher level and get some summon/power duration gear and run a build where I have all 4 of my summons out at once all the time.

Tenks

Sounds like after I started to level Cage to run the Homies build they took away the Homies build
frown.png

At least the fixed the bug with his pets just going idle and doing nothing after zone in/out. I swear I used Bodyslide on Cage going up to level 20 to reset my pets than I ever used Bodyslide with all my characters combined.

Helldiver

Been using telepathic vortex or the other one that's a spray along with a pet and Emma Frost is nigh unstoppable. I've yet to run into a boss that brought her to less than 75% health and usually if I'm not paying attention.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Started playing this again. So many changes. This game is a fucking blast now that I'm not just spamming terminals.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks like there's some new starting heroes now. From my email, it looks like hawkeye, black widow, storm, Luke cage, black panther, human torch, captain america, colossus, and punisher

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I logged in just to take a look last night, so pissed I accidently bought a random hero box, so pissed away a bunch of splinters. Argh!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I didn't want anyone really. There is only maybe 2 characters I'd be interested in playing that I don't already have, so clearly not worth a random box.

Ended up with Punisher who will sit next to the free Hawkeye I got when I started, doomed to stay at level 1 limbo.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i've been kind of wanting punisher with the marvel now! costume... except, i keep hearing sub-par things about him...

also, colossus got a retune. i haven't played him since the patch, but i kept seeing Colossus and Magic tag-teaming mobs. could be fun!

Killjoy_sl

shitlord
I have Punisher to lvl 30 and he is pretty decent so far if a little bland. I pretty much just use Barrage to kill all the trash, armor-piercing shot on bosses, and flechette rounds when my spirit is low. That being said, he is my highest level character so he could be really underpowered compared to others at the same level and I wouldn't know. He's still one of my favorite Marvel heroes though.