Marvel Heroes 20xx

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Fucking developers who don't comprehend basic math. You can't expect dodge to be anywhere near as effective as defense (damage reduction) unless health pools are high enough related to incoming damage to allow dodge the time to mitigate. Not like this game where damage is so fast and spiky that you can die and not know how.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think you get a free ultimate power upgrade or something if you already have Thor.

Kanglor

The animations for Ghost Rider are really good, and aside from the random bugs, they are really improving the game with every major patch.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Can't wait for patch to drop, hard to be motivated to play with the bonus EXP coming that will make leveling so much faster.

Edit: Free Santa Hulk costumes too!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Both the aggressiveness of these developers in improving and expanding their game and the way they interact with the games population and listen to feedback is beyond anything I've seen in any game that I can recall.

This is one of the few companies I don't feel bad at all giving money to because they really seem to *try* and earn it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can't wait for patch to drop, hard to be motivated to play with the bonus EXP coming that will make leveling so much faster.

Edit: Free Santa Hulk costumes too!
Yeah with all the DPS re-work and the XP synergy coming down the pipe it is hard to get motivated to play at the moment. Not sure who to level up next. I may try Ms Marvel since she's getting her 52 with this patch or I could just do Iron Man. Possibly Emma. I have a bunch I need to play.

Rope

This is the only company that I have felt is not a bag of shit when it comes to f2p. That said they are fucking my Loki and I do not want to be fucked. Stahp it. Stahp.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
They must be making a killing off the packs.Introducing Advance Packs! | MarvelHeroes.com
$129.99 and $99.99 for a pack of 12 heroes that includes villains currently in the game, but some of them won't come out till 2015.
They're essentially getting a year of subs early for extra characters and bank slots, not much else. What ever happened to paying $40 and getting brand new 1/3 of a game in an expansion. Playing 42 characters through the same content isn't appealing, they need to start dropping in some content packs too.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Not mine, but looks like ghost rider got a lot of love for animations. Makes me hype for the Punisher review as they stated he's getting the punisher van.

Tenks

They must be making a killing off the packs.Introducing Advance Packs! | MarvelHeroes.com
$129.99 and $99.99 for a pack of 12 heroes that includes villains currently in the game, but some of them won't come out till 2015.
They're essentially getting a year of subs early for extra characters and bank slots, not much else. What ever happened to paying $40 and getting brand new 1/3 of a game in an expansion. Playing 42 characters through the same content isn't appealing, they need to start dropping in some content packs too.
I think you need to understand the F2P model more. In the F2P model there are really two extremes. There are the whales -- the ones who spend literally thousands of dollars on the game and the people who spend no to very, very little money on the game. This pack isn't to appeal to the Joe Casual who isn't interested in the game. It is for the people who have no problems dishing out that kind of cash as long as they believe they are getting a good deal. The only money I spend on the game is for STASH space. Since they upped the amount of fortune card drops between card drops (+ terminal shard buys) and the 3x 50% XP boost potions from story I've all but stopped buying boosts to make the 55-60 grind less unbearable.

I also feel each character plays and acts different enough that I don't mind re-playing the same content. I'm not getting that chore feeling I got with Diablo3's leveling to max. Not to mention the interesting uniques and the interesting itemization overall.

With that said I may straight up buy Ghost Rider. I only have like 200 splinters and Doomsaw said expect him to be 600.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I understand how f2p works thanks. Just saying they need to start adding some new content to play them in be it free or as packs, I mentioned that last night and then someone in the marvel forums mentioned it this morning which prompted this response..

@Doomsaw said:
Raids (3 biggies)
Cosmic Terminals
PVP Mode 1 Launch
PVP Mode 2 Launch
Danger Room
Completely revised, redesigned Limbo (unlimited dungeon mode)
Runewords
Team Up Heroes (Examples: Spider-Man, Bucky Barnes, Dum Dum Dugan, Toro and Bob, Agent of Hydra)
New Story Chapters
Competitive PVE Mode
Achievements
and more.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Yep, asgard has 3 more chapters coming too, as short as the first one was. Couple more terminals in Fridays (?) patch too.

Tenks

If you want to pay $40 for an expansion then go ahead and play Diablo3 since you can see how quick the turn around is for content over there since the developers have zero motivation to fix things since you already paid as much as you'll pay for the content.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm probably going to have to buy this. Advance Pack announced for unreleased heroes/villains that are coming. Juggernaut!! Magneto!! Venom!!

Copy pasta:

The Deluxe Edition contains 12 Heroes with their default costumes and their alternate launch costume (delivered on release), 72 new Fortune Cards (which which may contain additional costumes), a Wolverine "Fear Itself" costume, and a Gambit "As Death" costume.

Total estimated value of the limited-time Advance Pack Deluxe Edition is $425. Our holiday price is $129.99.

Contents of the Advance Pack - Deluxe Edition
(Heroes in alphabetical order with TWO costumes each):

• Dr. Strange
  • Juggernaut
  • Magneto
  • Moon Knight
  • Nightcrawler
  • Psylocke
  • Silver Surfer
  • Star-Lord
  • Sue Storm
  • Venom
  • First Additional Hero to be Announced
  • Second Additional Hero to be Announced
  • 24 Fortune Cards (Mark IV)
  • 24 Fortune Cards (Mark V)
  • 24 Fortune Cards (Mark VI)
  • 24 Retcon Devices
  • 12 Hero S.T.A.S.H. Tabs (1 for each hero included in this pack)
  • Advance release of Gambit's "As Death" Enhanced costume, delivered one month before official sale date.
  • Advance release of Wolverine's "Fear Itself" costume, delivered one month before official sale date.

Introducing Advance Packs! | MarvelHeroes.com