Marvel Heroes 20xx

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
There are almost no terrible hero choices anymore. Though there is definitely a top tier in terms of heroes, most fall into the good/really good with only a few "meh" heroes. Any hero with a level 52 review done should have no issues and some of ones who haven't are still pretty good/will be even better eventually.
Racoon starts a bit slow but god damn once you get his BFG things get kinda hilarious. Having that power made it so I could run a lot of his turrets because you simply don't need much more in the way of direct damaging abilities on your bar when you can flashlight of DOOOM things into cinders.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
As I said in the D3 thread, I am getting a bit burned out with that game and have been looking for alternatives. I've played PoE and really enjoyed it but want to try something new.

How does MH compare?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I honestly think I like it a bit more than D3. My problem in D3 is the hero options were so limited that even with all the runes and changes those did to powers it got kinda old. In MH there are a freaking buttload of champions so I don't see myself running out of interesting stuff to do and builds to do for a while. Also it has a better combo of people around doing stuff and the world feels a bit more alive due to that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's definitely worth at least trying. It's faster than D3, has a ton of playable heroes, they constantly do events and add new content and a very active development team that is constantly communicating with the player base. It's not perfect, for instance itemization is a bit stale and uninspired and Gaz seems to love diminishing returns for some reason but it's free to play I have a lot of fun with it.

Tin Man_sl

shitlord
Just saw this on Neogaf, but you can buy 2600g codes on ebay for around $12. Apparently they were part of an Nvidia promotion, and only work once per account. Just bought one in preparation for the crazy sales they'll probably have next month for the 1-year anniversary.

bayr_sl

shitlord
I picked one of those up for $8 from some account site. epicnpc I think it was. Then I basically blew it all on BOGO just buying cheap heroes and getting Storm after Storm for my random

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Just saw this on Neogaf, but you can buy 2600g codes on ebay for around $12. Apparently they were part of an Nvidia promotion, and only work once per account. Just bought one in preparation for the crazy sales they'll probably have next month for the 1-year anniversary.
I got mine off Ebay a few months ago for $9. Definitely shop around but either way you're saving money.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did get a White Suit Jacket and a whole bunch of nothing else. Glad I'll be sleeping or working while it's Magneto's turn in the rotation. Fuck Pyro in the ear. I can kill him on Cosmic, but only if I kite and just use my signature nuke stomp Colossus thing every 25 seconds. Demo stomp when possible too, but otherwise just gotta keep moving constantly. He's about the only guy I have real problems with in Cosmic now.

Khane

Just do what everyone else does, skip him. I have no luck with the boss specific drops, but I did get 10 uniques in about 2 hours last night so that was pretty cool.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
This event is kind of lackluster. I wonder if its better to farm these while prestiging or leveling a character since you just hit the boss and do it again. Rush rush rush. I got around 106 Drives last night quickly on Black Panther before I realized the rewards weren't really worth it. A cool reward would be a unique costume that costed a fuck ton of event currency but its a costume you can only obtain through the event.

Khane

I like this event a lot. You get almost LQ levels of experience even from just red terminal boss kills and they are typically quicker than an LQ, so it's great for levelling. That said they put a ton of new boss specific items in and a lot of them are really good with increased chances to drop right now. Plus I like farming those drives so I can turn them in for ghost boxes, or get a bunch of the 225 drive uniques to turn into stacks of relics.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So Black Widow's timed explosives can keep bosses taunted forever. Makes full party cosmic Kurse fights stupid easy.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
So Black Widow's timed explosives can keep bosses taunted forever. Makes full party cosmic Kurse fights stupid easy.
Deadpool can do the same thing with his dolls. And, unless they nerfed it, Scarlet Witch can too, I forget the ability name.

Ancallagon

Just do what everyone else does, skip him. I have no luck with the boss specific drops, but I did get 10 uniques in about 2 hours last night so that was pretty cool.
Lol, I had no idea you could just skip right by him. I'm so used to normal gating mechanics in these things I just assumed he was a required kill before you could proceed. Jeez I feel dumb now. Thanks for the tip!

Ancallagon

Cosmic Mandarin is currently bugged - when he dies he just vanishes, no loot. So just run Modok till they fix it.