Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Man Ape bug is still active. By the way my bros, RipNRage got married today, the wedding was great but we missed out on some serious unique bug farming. Congratulate and eviscerate him for his actions in true rerolled fashion.

MossyBank

N00b
Have they confirmed it's a bug? Maybe it's a feature.
biggrin.png

One can only hope.

I only did like maybe 6-7 runs last night, got like 10 uniques.

Khane

That list must be a bit old. Black Panther is top tier for sure nowadays. And he isn't exactly hard to play either, though he does have more buttons to push than a lot of other heroes.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
It was updated May 18th and he just changed how some of the ratings work. Though who knows if he tested all the heroes again or just used the old test data.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Wow, I'm in a good spot if that list is decent.

I have Scarlet Witch, Storm, RR, and now Gambit.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Seems dumb, I've got the powerhouses at 60 and RR by far has my best TTK on manape. Rocket drops mother fuckers all day erry day

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
How on earth is Loki #1 by any metric. He's pretty good by any metric but #1? No chance.
Because the list takes into consideration crap like build diversity or how well they scale when leveling. There are also dumb things on there, like Dr. Strange only having a B+ support value.

Wolverine's 52 review is on the test center, and it is bad. I knew he wasn't going to keep his fury build dps, but so far he has been nerfed pretty hard. On live I can kill the boss dummy in 6-8 seconds. On test I am lucky if I can do it in 24. Feels bad man.

Khane

Well that sucks to hear. I had him parked at 50 anxiously awaiting his review.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Wolverine's 52 review is on the test center, and it is bad. I knew he wasn't going to keep his fury build dps, but so far he has been nerfed pretty hard. On live I can kill the boss dummy in 6-8 seconds. On test I am lucky if I can do it in 24. Feels bad man.
Sad panda for sure. I was waiting for his review to start playing him.

Then again, maybe if they up the damage on his abilities it'll be better, the skills at least look fun. Might just need some fine tuning is all.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Hopefully he'll at least be fun after the review. Have him at 50 as well, just not fun at the moment.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
PsiLocke (the dev) posted that there is a test center update today that will make him better. Even if they up his numbers, the review is still pretty bland. He does however have tornado claw and berserker barrage from the capcom games.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I think the simple fact is that popularity doesn't always translate into a mechanically interesting character. Wolverine regenerates and claws people, not a lot you can do there, especially trying to fill 3 trees.

Khane

What exactly does the black panther do in the comics? I never read them but my understanding was he just kinda kicks and punches people very nimbly. Yet they made him really damn fun to play. And he doesn't even have anything unique, shit he doesn't even have a secondary resource... on second thought that might be why he's so fun. Their secondary resources are kinda stupid in this game.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
srs, Wolverine has twice as many things as Cyclops. If Cyclops actually had a good spirit spender he'd be a top tier character.