Marvel Heroes 20xx

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So ultimate nullifier might actually be good on Black Widow. With the right gear you can easily get her to 25% Brut Strike chance total (so 50% crit chance and 50% brut chance). And with Stinging Barrage that might be amazing. I might trade in my savage axe of ares which isn't even rank 1 yet just to try it out. That would make for some gigantic numbers with Coup de Grace too.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully you didn't have that axe on Black Widow, because stinging barrage is energy damage.

Khane

Nah I'm trying a phys build with her right now. I was just thinking about ultimate nullifier with stinging barrage.

I rebuilt her to try Deadly Blade + Coup de Grace with RRR, Kevlar, Timed Explosives. Though I'm thinking Timed is better as a 1 point skill. I'm also contemplating Drones for boss fights once I finally get her slot 2 so I can get the 20 I have in kevlar back. And crippling is my basic.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Purely ranged widow doesn't really need the Kevlar passive if you toss out enough timed explosives. I don't have her slot 2 either, despite getting about 20 uniques during the loot pi?ata one shot. I use a guardians battle suit for slot 2. Drones and stinging barrage activate the procs on that armor buffing each other. Works pretty well.

My build is max stinging, widows kiss, rolling grenades, drones, RRR, and coup de grace. One point in timed explosives, remote detonation, anti-personnel grenade, cc break, Kevlar, and acrobatic assault for movement. For artifacts I use double metasensory arrays, xerogen crystal, and a zigg.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Well Wolvie was released and he is still shit in comparison to old Wolvie. I guess he has more useful abilities but he does garbage damage in comparison to before. Sad panda for sure, I kept 2 heroes (Wolvie and Thing) at level 1 in hopes for amazing reworks.

I won't get to try Psylocke until Sunday or Monday but she looked fun.

Also all the information about the omega system, veteran rewards, and shared quests was making me pop all kinds of boners.

Khane

Purely ranged widow doesn't really need the Kevlar passive if you toss out enough timed explosives. I don't have her slot 2 either, despite getting about 20 uniques during the loot pi?ata one shot. I use a guardians battle suit for slot 2. Drones and stinging barrage activate the procs on that armor buffing each other. Works pretty well.

My build is max stinging, widows kiss, rolling grenades, drones, RRR, and coup de grace. One point in timed explosives, remote detonation, anti-personnel grenade, cc break, Kevlar, and acrobatic assault for movement. For artifacts I use double metasensory arrays, xerogen crystal, and a zigg.
You might consider Darkhold Scroll and/or Cloaking Device for her too, since it's A LOT of damage rating to taunted/not attacking you targets.

Ok deadpool at 29 , get the fuck out of here with that shit. That guide also is a travesty , and that video linked of him doing AIM is also dumb , why use a single attack when you have the stun lock grenade that can stun lock packs of elites while the gas grenade melts them down along with the dmg and much faster. My grenades brut for over 260k , fuck i need to make a guide for him and show people the light and witness the awesomeness that is deadpool.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The change to motorcycles is amazing. I have a decent stack of snakeroot relics on Ghost Rider and he hauls ass now.

Khane

Ok deadpool at 29 , get the fuck out of here with that shit. That guide also is a travesty , and that video linked of him doing AIM is also dumb , why use a single attack when you have the stun lock grenade that can stun lock packs of elites while the gas grenade melts them down along with the dmg and much faster. My grenades brut for over 260k , fuck i need to make a guide for him and show people the light and witness the awesomeness that is deadpool.
The list, like any list, is based off of personal preference and probably which characters he's played geared. Black Panther is a top 3 character all day long now, yet they have him listed as mid tier. By the way if you think Deadpool is good you should play Black Panther, he plays very much like deadpool but is a total beast.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Haven't played since Thursday, load up the game and open my bonuses and receive.. Psylocke token? Dafuck. Too bad I bought the advance pack.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Haven't played since Thursday, load up the game and open my bonuses and receive.. Psylocke token? Dafuck. Too bad I bought the advance pack.
Same exact thing happened to my brother. Opened a random and got Psylocke when he had already pre-purchased her.