Colossus
Daredevil*
Hawkeye*
Human Torch
Luke Cage
Punisher
Rocket Raccoon
Storm*

* - 200 ES hero, I highly suggest you do NOT pick as your first one. The rest are all 400 ES. If you really want to play a 200 ES hero, choose a 400 to start and spend your first 200 ES from quests/loot on the one you want. It only costs 25 more than randoming so no big deal. I'll also say again that Torch and Panther are the two best 400 ES starters, by a considerable margin.

His 52 progression
Speaking of that, I really think the game was better off when every power unlocked by level 30. Even as awesome as Ms. Marvel is, I can't bring myself to prestige her because I can't stand the thought of losing Crashdown Strike for 47 fucking levels that are hell without it.

Goatface

From the MHC thread (spreadsheet itself not updated yet):
Melanie's Magical Soccer Boots
thanks

do they often give out fortune card ingredients for free ,ruby, id cards, blueprints, or is that just something for the 1 year event?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No, not often. Unless you buy a pile of fortune cards you're never going to collect enough of that shit to buy a costume or whatever with it.

Goatface

again thanks
wink.png

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bloodstones are going away next patch with no ETA on their return. If you don't already have a stash of ~250/~420 Eagles I recommend rerolling Clea a lot this week to try to get some. I use one on every hero I level, there's nothing else remotely comparable at the level you can equip it.

Bloodstone visual effect is really nice on heroes with flight too. The effect stays on the ground making it easier to pick up credits, orbs, etc. without needing to land.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
something funny happened in the patch and cosmic bosses are dropping more now than they were during the reaper buffs this weekend.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wonder how many times i can kill juggernaut without getting a black toms.

*edit*

Got one 30 seconds after that post with 592 energy damage. Yeaaaaah

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Someone want to run MODOK a few times and get me a MFH before I they fix it? (I won't be on for another hour at this rate).

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SoLorehoundwas doing a random costume box giveaway and their website got overrun like they all do. Now they are sending out codes if you send them an email saying you had trouble redeeming the original code you got from the giveaway. Pick a code off the list, send an email to[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */and tell him the you had trouble, the code was already redeemed when you tried to apply it, whatever else you want to say, make it look nice, etc.

Heres some codes that were given out to everyone who tried to get one originally.

All they keys I recieved did not work (code redemption limit)

RCBX-LHD2-F4S9-TTT4-XWDM

RCBX-LHD2-EX8G-04GV-N1YQ

RCBX-LHD2-D4SA-B0ZY-P5AZ

RCBX-LHD2-Z72S-9S13-XSEL

RCBX-LHD2-XKQ4-76G7-0U0Q

RCBX-LHD2-IGR2-4ZZ6-VSRX

RCBX-LHD2-DLFC-K73B-NBC0

RCBX-LHD2-NQUT-CMBY-64EW

or you can find more in thereddit thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
By the way, for everyone who thinks Thing is bad. Think again. He is a goddamn beast after his buff in 1.0

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
By the way, for everyone who thinks Thing is bad. Think again. He is a goddamn beast after his buff in 1.0
I read this, and ripped out and spent some splinters on him. Which legendary for him? spec lines? Omegas? I needs to know -- I'll finish Cable to 50 first though =D

Shlama_sl

shitlord
Nice. I got Thing as my 3rd starter and haven't touched him since.

I was thinking about leveling Ms. Marvel next, is Thing more or less fun to play than the Ms.?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I heard this being said a few times on social whenever people say he's the worst hero, but still some people mention often he's also boring as shit and I guess that might not have changed, haven't checked the hero at all though(got him on my old account as my 2nd starter from back when you got 2). Worst hero in the public's opinion seems to be Thor, but he might be getting some changes soonish to make him less clunky until his rework which should be september or so.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I think Thing has an excellent leap - it depends if that style of play does it for you.

Maxnome

Molten Core Raider
I've been running Thing as my main farmer right now.River of Soul runeword, Elektra medal, maxed Rockslide charge and 1 point in Steadfast Aura clears trash without his normal spirit issues. Crashing leap after I pass through will make sure that anything a bit tougher gets cleared. Bosses I use Backhand as my right click and then after left click my Rocky Punch. If you time it right you get a one two combo going and is mostly spirit neutral . Add in a HeadButt and Bosses drop fast.