Marvel Heroes 20xx

Goatface

My Login Rewards doesn't have a check mark for today, for some reason. Does it have to do with the level 13 boxes? Also, while I've come our of lurking mode to ask questions, I've done X-Defense for three days (multiple times each day) and haven't gotten one token. Bad RNG luck?
how far have you gotten? as far as i can tell 10 waves = 1, 15 = 5, 20 = 7

---
got rocket dupe.

mid 40's with crap gear, little dude is easy mode in holosims.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Got a Daredevil. Only have Black Panther and Storm aside from him so I probably won't see dupes for awhile! Haven't spent any of my Splinters yet, though.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Used a random splinter box last week and got Invisible Woman. Tom's Hardware code gave me Squirrel Girl and the comic con code gave me Scarlet Witch. None are dupes...not really interested in playing SW anytime soon, though.

Goatface

..not really interested in playing SW anytime soon, though.
i believe her review is sept-octish, or that could be jean's. sw is great for sweeping MM that is about it for me.

---
Tokens from manape are on a hidden timer, everyone is saying 20 hours.
really don't think it is worth it, might just live with getting 6 per day

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
logged in, got a hulk dupe, couldnt be bothered to do daily quests. Think im done for a while.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I'm actually gonna use my bark for loot explosion chests, rather than rolling the dice on the boss artifact box again. 6 per loot explosion compared to 15 for a boss box.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
made a post intending to scam a giveaway key from someone for the toms hardware giveaway. Some guy PMs me saying he gave away a bunch of keys but has 1 left to trade, so I look through his posts and he gave keys away. Told him the truth that I was just scamming a key and he gives me his anyway. Somehow this stuff just always works out.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
made a post intending to scam a giveaway key from someone for the toms hardware giveaway. Some guy PMs me saying he gave away a bunch of keys but has 1 left to trade, so I look through his posts and he gave keys away. Told him the truth that I was just scamming a key and he gives me his anyway. Somehow this stuff just always works out.
Too bad its gonna be a dupe.

Forgot to mention in the hour and a half or so i was doing some dailies, I got a pyms shrink and a danger chip. yeah buddy

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya, I have all but 4 heroes. I just assume its a dupe but I still have to try.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been making my 60 push with Rocket the last few days. It is a little ugly before BFG with his lack of good aoe before that point but once you get it, he's pretty good. Turrets, Groot, and burrowing escape make it pretty hard to die if you're paying attention.
Yup pretty much once you get the BFG he goes from being a bit slow and awkward to pretty amusing. Its hard not to giggle a bit when you melt half a screen worth of enemies with the flashlight of doom. Combined with groot and turrets that generate stupid amounts of threat he does really well in cosmic dungeons, holo sims and xdef. That said I am really looking forward to his rework to see what they do with him I may even make him my first prestige character just to see how he works from level 1 with the level 52 rework.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I unlocked Storm with my first random hero box awhile back and decided to give her a try, taking a break from a level 35 Black Panther. I'm now up to 50 and just re-specced her to an end-game build. Holy shit, Storm is awesome. She just melts faces with all the AE stuff. I was doing pretty much just Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, the 3 passives and Typhoon until last night when I respecced her. Could melt faces pretty well but it was slowing down in the upper 40s. The new spec focusing on LB, Lightning Storm, Ball Lightning, Crushing hail (or whatever that one is called), and Typhoon plus the passives is pretty ridiculous. Lightning Storm + Crushing Hail takes care of everything except Supervillains, I don't even have to cast anything else if I feel lazy.

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
Just curious, how many people here have the goal to get all the heroes? And if that's not your goal, how many heroes do you want? I've never been good at "alts" in mmos, but with this game they really push having multiple heroes (and that's understandable, it makes them more money) but just leveling more and more heroes really gets boring to me. Having 1 hero at 60 gets boring too once you get a good set of gear (uniques and artifacts).

Does the rerolled supergroup raid? Who do we contact to get into the supergroup? I'm in one now but would rather be in the rerolled SG.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just curious, how many people here have the goal to get all the heroes? And if that's not your goal, how many heroes do you want? I've never been good at "alts" in mmos, but with this game they really push having multiple heroes (and that's understandable, it makes them more money) but just leveling more and more heroes really gets boring to me. Having 1 hero at 60 gets boring too once you get a good set of gear (uniques and artifacts).

Does the rerolled supergroup raid? Who do we contact to get into the supergroup? I'm in one now but would rather be in the rerolled SG.
I'm not going to pay for any but I don't see why you wouldn't work towards more heroes? It gives more playability to the game and each hero is faster to level than the one before it. I do like the synergy and exp bonuses you get in MH. I've got 5 and I only really *just* started playing. No 60's yet but I'll get there by this weekend.

Also, you can throw me a whisper for an SG invite. I'm on a good bit now that I have my PC back.

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
Yes, I understand the hero synergy gives more playability, but it's like I said, leveling hero after hero just gets boring to me. I have 7 @ 60, 2 @ 50, 1 @ 44 and 2 @ 30 (12 total). Leveling "not fun" heroes is what really kills it for me, I guess it's time to stop doing random heroes and just start saving ES for the few heroes I want.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have only bought two heros but I have well over half of them now. Random free hero boxes are not that uncommon to find during various events and I have gotten like 6 different heroes from random eternity shard purchases. I am sitting on enough eternity shards to even get a couple more random boxes but starting to save up for when rogue comes out. One nice thing for every level 60 you get the xp gain for other heroes is boosted so its actually pretty easy to zip up other alts and the different heroes play differently enough to keep the game fresh.

Kinda funny for all the heroes I have now I have one 60 rocket racoon 2 in the mid 50s psylocke and mr fantastic and a few in the 30s. Been gaining heroes faster than I can play them all but very nice having different stuff to do if I am in the mood.

I have to say Mr. fantastic is amusing as all hell now that I got him all his powers. He is a silly silly man but hard to argue with his power.