Marvel Heroes 20xx

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Her melee works pretty well from what I have seen and nut kicking for great justice has a lot of appeal.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I'm kind of regretting my choice to build and gear my SG as a summoner. I now want to be an SG hipster and build her melee since nobody else is doing that.
Feelin the same way about rocket. Mine is full on summoner because I thought the revamp would actually make summoning cool. Doesn't seem like they did shit to fix em though.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Feelin the same way about rocket. Mine is full on summoner because I thought the revamp would actually make summoning cool. Doesn't seem like they did shit to fix em though.
It is a bit better from what I can see. The basic blaster turrets you can have 1 more than before so 4 of them. And when you deploy they deploy two at a time now which cuts the setup time down a lot. Also when you deploy supression turrets I believe it also deploys both of them at once. So you can poop out your and have all of your offensive turrets deployed in 5 seconds. The blaster turrets also get an attack speed buff when first deployed to help in short fights and when you are moving turrets a lot.

Groot is a perma pet now although he was close to it before. He also gets the battery ability which is a good passive summoner build buff and has an active but that was in flux on test so not sure what the current release active is.

I think his signature ability also has some scaling off of + summoner damage which makes it pretty good for him.

So more of a quality of life upgrade than a major overhaul for summoner raccoons.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh forgot to mention if the test server was any guide I fully expect to see some damage tuning upwards next week baring that already having been done for the live release. Overall most were saying his DPS felt a bit low on all builds so I would not get to freaked out if his damage is a bit low I think they rushed the public test a bit to get it out today and flat said they are going to be watching him and starlord very closely over this weekend to see what additional tweaks are needed.

Star lord looks pretty good but his elemental gun tree which is his unique thing is really not very good at the moment. It is a ton of buttons and a ton of work and it is not as good as his space outlaw tree or whatever his far left tree is called which gets more damage with less work and buttons required.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Her melee works pretty well from what I have seen and nut kicking for great justice has a lot of appeal.
Her melee is most likely her strongest build just based off the insane amount of sustain and defensive stats her squirrels provide her. And her damage is top tier from the looks of the dmg on the tooltips. I just don't want to trade in her legendary for a gungnir or excalibur or something and have to re-level it to rank 5.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Hero (and costume) BOGO right now. Very tempted to get a Squirrel Girl as I enjoy pet type classes...hmmmm.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
SQ is really fun. Damn this BOGO sale. I get crap with my randoms. Looks like they are getting my money again...

These green raids are so easy. Beat the first four with my guild with 5 min each left on the timer, 7 on surtur. Easy 150 marks a week. Definitely puggable. Only got 1 challenge bonus unique from a full clear though. Will have to wait for reds to get those again looks like.

Goatface

my 1st pug raid was a pretty epic cluster fuck. got twins down to like 14% before timer ran out, then hit death cap about 2 mins later. event got bugged so we spent like 20 mins zerging them getting pretty much instan-gibbed, but they died and i got loot

also, as soon as we got to door to go to the twins, idiot ran in and died like 3 times before getting kicked

Yeah , this game is just a ton of fun. Love throwing money at them , and i dont feel dirty doing it. Do f2p ever release numbers on how well they do , im really curious how much they pulled in the 1st year.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Her melee is most likely her strongest build just based off the insane amount of sustain and defensive stats her squirrels provide her. And her damage is top tier from the looks of the dmg on the tooltips. I just don't want to trade in her legendary for a gungnir or excalibur or something and have to re-level it to rank 5.
I can't speak for how it stacks up against her ranged, but a guy in my guild(Leloric with the BP guide) plays her melee and he really likes it. I've heard him mention how tough she is, and can take some pretty big hits without much worry.

Khane

I can't speak for how it stacks up against her ranged, but a guy in my guild(Leloric with the BP guide) plays her melee and he really likes it. I've heard him mention how tough she is, and can take some pretty big hits without much worry.
I think I'm just gonna do it. Wondering how many defensive artifacts she's going to need. Thinking WSJ, Adv Kung Fu, ACCoC, Pym's Shrinking (if she has spirit issues), HoD (if no spirit issues) and a Tombstone medallion. Luckily I have extras of all of those with good stats.

Khane

You can "hack" it by changing your config file and binding alt or ctrl or whatever you want to switch hotbars while you hold it down and switch back when you release.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I would just use the config change for now, there is a post on the MH forums showing how to do it. The game really just needs some UI love. I could do without new content updates for a month if they could just promise an amazing revamp of UI, Supergroup features, and just quality of life changes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Against my better judgement I bought another hero box with splinters.

Star Lord! First time I've gotten a new hero with a random, much less the newest one.