Marvel Heroes 20xx

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Troy Baker was confirmed for doing Richard Rider voice for the enhanced nova costume, so inc UMvC3 voice lines all day er day.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I will come back when they release Iceman or Silver Surfer, preferably Ice. Iceman has been my favorite Marvel Hero since I was a kid and watched the Spiderman show with him and Firestar circa 1983. Silver Surfer was actually the first comic I ever bought and read.
Iceman was always may favorite too. Growing up it seemed like an obscure choice especially with everyone always wanting to be Wolverine on the playground but it is surprising just how many people you find that like Iceman. Pretty decent considering he's never really been a central character.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thinking about starting this up, is there any type of referral or promo deals for it?

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I couldn't find one in the 5 seconds I devoted to it.
Fun game though. Way worth the free cost. You will want to toss 5-20 bucks at it though for a bank slot or two or maybe your Favorite Hero.
Enjoy!

Goatface

understand the goal of a f2p is to create buzz to get more people playing, but they need to rethink their patch on Friday strat

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
They changed the power cosmic legendary a bit. You can no longer triple dip on the damage rating part. So the best Rogue can get is 1500 damage rating and +3 to all stats, instead of 3000 damage rating and +3 to all stats.

The item dev also said this change was needed for Dr. Doom, who will be playable sometime next year.

Looks like we will be getting free doop runes for logging in now, since they aren't dropping. Also they live-tuned Hood's chest, now it drops nothing at all.

Goatface

midtown madness was a great event going to this has been such a let down.
hopefully they will have something working in a day or so.

MossyBank

N00b
So after many months, and some months of delay thanks to my computer getting fried by a lightning strike, I have finally finished my Cosmic prestige.

w8Ea7mW.jpg

Feels real fucking good... just wish SW wasnt shit tier... the long wait for her rework begins. :>

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Congrats on the Cosmic Prestige!

4500 Odin Marks... Good lord I am jelly! Just spent my last Marks on my legendary for Loki. I missed a lot since I stopped playing (quit a week after Cosmic terminals came out or so).

+1 for 'Rope' and 'goatface' for helping me last night.

Goatface

tomorrow patch is going to load a ton of crap, not all going live yet though. estimated to be 2-3gb.
looking forward to cybernetic pets, just to clean out my stash

got sorta noob question, if a power is tagged, Ranged/Area
what is the advantage of going with +area damage over +range damage?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
tomorrow patch is going to load a ton of crap, not all going live yet though. estimated to be 2-3gb.
looking forward to cybernetic pets, just to clean out my stash

got sorta noob question, if a power is tagged, Ranged/Area
what is the advantage of going with +area damage over +range damage?
It only matters if your character has both melee and ranged powers.

So if you have a ranged/area power and a melee/area power, area damage will affect both.

AFIAK Area damage has a higher possible damage on insignias is really the only difference. Area can roll up to 400 while the max roll for ranged or melee is around 330ish?

I got a lot of crappy uniques I never got to 5 to exchange, looking forward to the cybernetics to clear all that out.