Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Invisible Woman Future Foundation costume from the free box. Fuck my life, couldn't have possibly gotten a shittier costume.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sweet, my account got hacked and all my GoK's and Zola's stolen. If I don't get reimbursed i'll probably stop playing. I have no desire to farm all that shit again.

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got the Hulkbuster costume for Iron Man, I think that makes the 7th or 8th costume out of 10 that I have gotten for Iron Man. He is one of like 6 heroes I don't have. The rest of the costumes were for Cable I think, and I don't have him either.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck this shit, looks like im taking a break.

rrr_img_86135.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
All of a sudden a bunch of accounts got compromised. Gaz claiming their system wasn't compromised. All you guys who got hacked, what gaming websites do you frequent and did you use the same email/password on those site as your login information?

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm just getting back into the game since not having played since June or so - love that this game can just be picked up and played and whatnot and get some amusement for very low price/free.

Question about Artifacts - I see the crafting recipe to re-roll the affixes, and the recipe to unbind one. Is there any recipe to exchange them like uniques? Like if I have a bunch of low level crappy artifacts, I can't turn those into a high level one or something? Just wondering as I've got three bank spots full of artifacts that have been sitting there forever, that I just didn't want to throw away. When I first started I learned not to throw things away after dumping lots of uniques before realizing I could upgrade/combine them for stuff. Anything similar that I'm just missing for Artifacts?

Tks.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Question about Artifacts - I see the crafting recipe to re-roll the affixes, and the recipe to unbind one. Is there any recipe to exchange them like uniques? Like if I have a bunch of low level crappy artifacts, I can't turn those into a high level one or something? Just wondering as I've got three bank spots full of artifacts that have been sitting there forever, that I just didn't want to throw away. When I first started I learned not to throw things away after dumping lots of uniques before realizing I could upgrade/combine them for stuff. Anything similar that I'm just missing for Artifacts?

Tks.
Nope

Goatface

Hey everyone,

Apologies for such a delayed post. We are incredibly excited with our two big award wins, the first being from Ten Ton Hammer as the Game of the Year for 2014, and the second being a huge come-from-behind win over Elder Scrolls Online for MMORPG's Most Improved MMO of 2014. We, of course, could not have done this without our amazing community, and we want to say thank you!

Everyone who logs in on Saturday will receive a Random Hero Box and a Winter Boost!This is a small token of our immense gratitude for everything you guys and gals do for us. We truly have the best community out there that is willing to stick with us through thick and thin.

We're incredibly excited for everything that 2015 holds for us, and I couldn't think of a better group of people to take that journey with. Here's to more fun and an amazing year. Cheers

-Meow
x

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Those of you who got hacked can still just get fucked because we don't care even slightly about your problem.

-Gaz

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Hulk review seems lackluster. Anger is a pointless replacement for spirit.
Hulk may possibly have the #1 overall TTK though once some testing is done. Right now, the best time is 31seconds (without taking the time to completely min-max). So he'll have a good TTK with some good (but not Venom or Juggy good) survivability. Only downside is he has only 1 build for the most part