Marvel Heroes 20xx

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Dammit, got black widow token as freebie.

The hulk is pretty fun now. He has insane burst dmg, was able to take down cosmic kurse in under 15 seconds.

Goatface

captain america dupe .......

damn hulk is nuts, guy with 28sec ttk while using 4/5 of his uniques.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
The major flaw with the training dummies are that they don't have enough hp, and hulk has a very easy to set up burst, then essentially not much left after until that burst is ready again.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Don't give them any ideas, I already don't have a char that can even get close to a 90sec kill. I assume it must be Omegas, because I have full blessings/enchants, L5 legendary, all the uniques, etc.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Storm is now a absolute beast. She got a small unique review with this patch and she is pretty much a tank now (20-22k hp using standard ilvl 63 uniques). Her boot proc is amazing (400'ish brut chance, 1k+ brut dmg when you crit). She definiately leapfrogged a lot of other ranged with just a small unique review...

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got 6 ultimate upgrade tokens from the winter boost pot on Saturday and still have an hour left in it. Shame I decided to get Nightcrawlers ult to 20 before moving on, maybe he'll actually get a full blown QoL review this year as half his abilities now currently hit for all the same dmg, it makes no sense that his spirit spenders hit the same as his basics. Not to mention his stance that has movement speed bonus on it as if the fastest teleporter in the game is running around.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Winter boost gives a chance for the odin loot explosion when you kill a boss, just chain run taskmaster and it will generally pop giving out an ultimate upgrade token with like 6 uniques with 1 having a challenge bonus and some reliquaries or rarity. I usually only get maybe 1 or 2 from a pot but was doing 30sec taskmaster runs yesterday and got 6 total.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Ultimate upgrade tokens are a drop? I've played this game tons and never seen that. Can they only drop from this special buffed loot explosion?

Goatface

pretty sure odin's and winter boost give a chance for odin's gift anywhere (except holosim/xdef) a boss is defeated. terminals are just more efficient
patrol boost rewards a "jackpot"
one of the dev's posted getting just 1 isn't even guaranteed

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
what kind of XP grind in particular?

solo leveling it's still probably doing Legendary Quests and rerolling them to be Terminals or the handful of Story quests that are easy to do. alternate green/red terms based on your level range, how easy the boss is, and how strong you are.

group leveling might put the new ICP or midtown madness combo'd with rerolled Legendary Quests in them on top, but I haven't tried it.

grinding XP for Omega points is best done on the last night of the Omega event (along with popping all your boosts) and farming either Cosmic Taskmaster or some other easy boss (DocOc or Juggs). some of the other events can give decent enough XP such as Cosmic Chaos event +cosmic rushing, or the Winter event they ran this year for a few weeks had pretty nice passive server bonus at around +100%.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just randomed Dr Strange, so my last three randoms have been 1 dupe and 2 600 splinter heroes (other one was Rogue).

Not bad.