Marvel Netflix: Defenders

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
They didn't have enough budget to give him training. In interviews he said he was only given some really short period like 2 weeks or so to prepare at all, and a lot of the fight choreography was being shown on the same day as filming.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's pretty close to as bad as Iron Fist was.

Because he's so prominent in the story. The same show runner that screwed the pooch on The Inhumans has pretty much destroyed Iron Fist as well. It's gonna be hard to keep Finn Jones in the role without him feeling lame anytime he's on screen because of the baggage from S1 of his series.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Surprisingly Luke Cage was even more insufferable in Defenders than Danny Rand was. I didn't think it was possible, but there it was.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Honestly the biggest issue I have with him is that it feels like they didn't give him enough time to train/learn the choreography. For a mythical martial arts warrior his fighting is awful, but I don't think that's his fault unless he was actively skipping training sessions or whatever.
he's a white guy.

those kinds of ppl are notorious for sucking dick while doing kung fu on screen.

(they're mostly doing wing chun, and that shit is only for asians to make look good, whitey don't understand, if you want whitey to look good, go do some basic TKD shit instead)

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Overall, is this any good? Really like Daredevil. Iron Fist is a huge failure imo. Didn't care for Jessica. Haven't watched Luke Cage yet.

Really bummed about how bad Iron Fist is. Read the Claremont / Byrnes comic when I was a kid (before they moved over to X-Men). Had great memories of that character before Netflix fucked it.