Marvel Strike Force.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’m in this game going on 274 days and never got a million gold...I didn’t even know 3 million was possible.

5F307A78-D983-4831-B295-368D785E7B7D.png

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
That’s a gold orb revamp (or possibly short term boost) they implemented recently actually. Within a month or so.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Fun game. But this company is the lowest of the low. The latest 99 cent red orb fiasco is blatant theft. Thing is they will get away with it. And you people wonder why Acti is making a Diablo moba game. They amount of fuckery and cash for such little development is off the charts. Between the bugs, lack of testing, broken events, and false advertisement on their micro transactions how in the fuck do they get away with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Really? I never have the bugs I hear some mention and what was theft about the 99cent red orb?

That red orb was the only thing I’ve ever bought. The games too pricy to spend imo so I guess I don’t see the same issues.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Tarrant, you need to buy a lottery ticket cause you’re on a roll. Nice pulls man, I keep hoping for that 3mill.

Re: spending money. I was a dumbass and spent $20 on cores which I bought Premium Orbs with when I started playing the game (and I skipped the Cap offer, lol). Then I spent another $20 on the gold offer that you get when you hit level 50, it was like 75% off or something, dunno. I was about to unlock Thanos and wanted to catch him up quick. Since then I haven’t spent anything and likely won’t.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
They has an offer. 99 cent for 5 red star orb. The pic showed the red star orbs plus a single purple power core. You buy it and get...

1 single power core. You get NO red star orbs at all. Zero, nothing. Their customer service response email said they goofed. No refunds. No compensations. I didnt SS it so I am pulling it from another source.

It clearly said what the offer was for. Fucking shady.

sIx4zgY_d.jpg

Its not even the trivial nature of a buck. Its that they clearly stated what the offer is. Then don't deliver.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh yeah I never saw that, that’s messed up. I just woulda refunded it through Apple I guess.

Doesn’t excuse them though. That’s the only thing I’ve seen though where it’s a shitty thing from them. As a company I feel they do a decent job of listening to their player base, until this red orb thing and I’m still not convinced they won’t balance it better eventually.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Reports are you do not get the 1000 Miles M. Energy. They really left the interns to manage this game during the holidays.

Screenshot_20181223-231330_Strike Force.jpg

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Played this hardcore starting on day 1 for about 2-3 months and quit after so many bad decisions and terrible customer service. Seems things havent changed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Man, this new gamma raid is rough. We started Gamma III, and are probably not going to even get 30% on it. Could have sworn we were doing the hardest Jugg raid before and getting 30% there.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My alliance is doing gamma 4. Got 30% on it already. I am looking forward to getting juggs to 7 star. Have 4 rs too. Only need 46 shards, so this is a lock.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It's the dumb-as-shit team requirements. Defenders/Mercs? Kree/Hand? Come the fuck on.

Hand and Kree are the most underpowered pieces of shit.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Kree are set to be buffed when Mrs. Marvel comes out, I've been building them for that, and well, so I can get Fury.

That's the lane I got tied to though and yeah, it sucks. A lot. lol

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I have my Kree such that I could get Nick to 6* this last go round (that event is tons harder than IM/SL since Kree suck), and they still get trounced in that lane.