Marvel Strike Force.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I feel your pain man. When my GL assigned me to that lane I was like "wtf...really?" and proceeded to get wrecked. rofl

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Seems that my alliance isn’t quite as strong as your all’s. We are ranked somewhere around 1450 last I looked.

I think the lanes are just really different combinations than what we are used to. I did the shield lane, but got up to where it’s defenders/hydra and that was as far as I could get. My defenders are relatively weak; I didn’t level them up initially, and then by the time they got buffed I was already focusing on Kree/shield for Fury. So they’re like 60k and I got punked on that first defender/hydra node. I’ll have to try the avengers lane next time, but I think we are sadly going to be dropping down to gamma II.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I'm still playing daily, though not as fervently as I used to. I really don't care much for the Alliance War, and being forced into it three times a week sucks. On top of that there's almost always two different raids going. Game is starting to feel more like a chore than anything else.

My Fury and Friends team isn't enough to consistently finish in the top 100 in area, after hanging there since December or January. I don't have Magneto yet, so I can't do the BH thing. I am ready for Mag next time he comes around, but it seems like the meta has already shifted away from BH and onto BH-hybrid and tech teams being the dominant forces in arena. With their new "apex" arena team around the corner as well, I just know I'll be even further behind.

I did finally finish up the Mystic campaign, which was a good feeling. Took quite a few tries to get that final node three starred.

Still nothing great on Red stars. I've got a few 5 RS that are great (Fury, Groot, Juggernaut), but my only red star above 5 is a 6 red Kree Noble.

/endramblings

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm also in the kree noble 6 star club. The other 6 I have is winter soldier but they haven't released any good synergies with him yet.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Man these guys are so greedy. I’ve been refreshing Hand assassin node twice daily for a week trying to push her to 5* only to see this today. Such a crock of shit.

2495A28B-191D-4B70-91FF-4829BBC834F0.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The hilarity that their character inventory sorting/filtering is so 3rd grade you can't sort AT ALL and can only filter on one thing just adds another layer of honk honk to this. Took me a bit just to figure out which exact 5 characters were needed for this.

This game is garbage.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, that one just sucks balls. Nobu is still not farmable, so requiring him at 6* is shitty as fuck.

• 1Seriously?

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Nobu has a node, Villains 6-3. Can't recall how long ago they added him there, but I know I wasn't farming it until they announced it was 6* instead of 5* for Phoenix. Still pretty salty about her being a 6* unlock but whatever. Just like the Wakandans, the X-men will be limited to 2-3* for a while unless you buy them. So I'm spending my war credits on carnage and farming Loki, Hand Assassin, and Nobu (among others) with energy every day. Eventually I'll get the "apex arena" team and the "new top tier" or whatever raid team. I'm sure the meta will have shifted by then.

Still waiting on Magneto to come back around. At this rate I might be able to unlock him at 6* when he shows up.

Edit Sidenote: Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Minn-Erva, and Thanos is a bad ass raid team if you guys didn't already know. I can get most of the way through Ultimus VI with that team at 184k, Minn-Erva being the weak link at 24k power.

Last edited:

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, that one just sucks balls. Nobu is still not farmable, so requiring him at 6* is shitty as fuck.

He's been farmable for a long time.

Not that it makes it any more "ok" for them to have done this. Basically unless you chose Hand Assassin as one of your Hand dudes to work on for challenges (not me!), you're fucked. I'm farming HA up from 3.5* or so... should have her 6* by 2021.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ah, good to know. That will actually help me get him in rotation then. I just got jj to 7*, and my last 2 AIM under 5* will be done soon as well. My goal is to get all the legendaries done.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My raid team is top priority. I run current meta: SL, RR, Thanos, Minn, Groot. All except Minn are 7*. Various RS on each. 240k currently. All T12 and waiting on 1-2 slots for T13. Second priority is arena team: Juggs, Venom (over ST for bleeds and debuffs), Mystique, Mags, Pyro. All 7* except Mags until next event. All 3-6RS. Working on getting them to T12 now. Team is 250k. For blitz I also have a 210k defenders team, and I split my raid team into a 215k guardians team and a 115k kree team.

I also have all unlocked toons to 4* or higher. At this point I am just getting AIM and Hydra there because I believe one or the other is going to be the unlock for Red Skull. All except 2 AIM are there and they should be done in a couple weeks. They also satisfy my heroes and villains daily requirements which lets me use the rest of my 600 daily energy to get mats to gear the big teams. After that I am going to get kree to 5* for Fury and GG to 5* for Shuri. And now I have HA and Nobu to work on for Phoenix.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Anyone done an Ultimus VII yet? We’ve got the keys after this raid finishes, but I’d like to have an idea of what to expect.

Currently I’m doing all of VI with my Minn/Thanos//SL/RR/Groot team, and swapping in fury and friends to do the Ultimus node. I’m 190k or so on the Minn team and 235k on shield. Am I gonna be able to get through some nodes?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Been at this over a year...I'm starting to grow tired of it. Been playing Game of Thrones Conquest with a great group and we rule our server...been having more fun with that lol. Still logging in for raids and pvp but other than that, i'm hardly active at all.