Marvel Universe stuff

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

He could be serious; but judging by his past work and his sense of humor, this is just him responding to a moron on the internet.

I will eat crow if he is all in SJW.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He could be serious; but judging by his past work and his sense of humor, this is just him responding to a moron on the internet.

I will eat crow if he is all in SJW.
i think we are a bit past that point.
1565127673362.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
i think we are a bit past that point.
View attachment 218046

You think he has control over the story and the overall direction of the character? Maybe, just maybe, he likes the franchise and thinks he can do justice to a less than stellar script? Show me anything else he has done that is SJW. Have you seen any of his other shit? What We Do In the Shadows (TV show AND movie), Hunt for the Wilder People, Boy; none of these gave off any hint of SJWism. Like I said, I will eat crow if he proves me wrong.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You think he has control over the story and the overall direction of the character? Maybe, just maybe, he likes the franchise and thinks he can do justice to a less than stellar script? Show me anything else he has done that is SJW. Have you seen any of his other shit? What We Do In the Shadows (TV show AND movie), Hunt for the Wilder People, Boy; none of these gave off any hint of SJWism. Like I said, I will eat crow if he proves me wrong.
i think he has control over his life and i think has control over what he says on twitter. nobody is making him direct an SJW Thor and make SJW tweets. i know you think this is all some crazy dream and Hollywood isnt a bunch of sycophantic whores who wouldnt compromise their art in a second if there was a check involved. you need to realize who these people really are, they are pandering to the direction the corporate wind shifts.

• 2Picard

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
i think he has control over his life and i think has control over what he says on twitter. nobody is making him direct an SJW Thor and make SJW tweets. i know you think this is all some crazy dream and Hollywood isnt a bunch of sycophantic whores who wouldnt compromise their art in a second if there was a check involved. you need to realize who these people really are, they are pandering to the direction the corporate wind shifts.

Do you think that I am rooting for him to be some sort of conservative? I think the guy makes good shows that are absent of any real political undertones no matter what he says. I love his work and did not see Thor 3 in theaters because it didn't look that good. This one sounds even worse so it isn't like I'm trying to justify a ticket purchase. So my question is why does it matter if a ton of people have written off all Marvel after Endgame is woke nonsense? The absolute worst he can do is lay the pandering on thick and confirm what we already think is coming from a company that is all the things you just said.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Do you think that I am rooting for him to be some sort of conservative? I think the guy makes good shows that are absent of any real political undertones no matter what he says. I love his work and did not see Thor 3 in theaters because it didn't look that good. This one sounds even worse so it isn't like I'm trying to justify a ticket purchase. So my question is why does it matter if a ton of people have written off all Marvel after Endgame is woke nonsense? The absolute worst he can do is lay the pandering on thick and confirm what we already think is coming from a company that is all the things you just said.
i dunno man, but you can no longer rely on their previous works as a benchmark for future works. everything has shifted sideways and if you arent aligned with the losers on twitter then you have to be taken down. and often are. im not calling you out, but i am just giving you a heads up to where this is all going now and has been going for the last 5 years.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Khane

Got something right about marriage
i dunno man, but you can no longer rely on their previous works as a benchmark for future works. everything has shifted sideways and if you arent aligned with the losers on twitter then you have to be taken down. and often are. im not calling you out, but i am just giving you a heads up to where this is all going now and has been going for the last 5 years.

Thanks for the warning Chuk. Where can I get one of your cool hats so we can find each other easily when the shit hits the fan?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thanks for the warning Chuk. Where can I get one of your cool hats so we can find each other easily when the shit hits the fan?
in my bugout bag (and wifes)i have a roll of aluminum foil, i guess i should add hat, next to its varied uses.

• 1Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You guys forget it was Taika that turned a blonde viking into a black woman?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
If they make another Thor movie as fun and entertaining as Ragnarok they can shovel all the lgbtqrstuv+ and sjw shit in it they want...

If.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Man does every thread have to turn into an argument over whether the creators are too SJW? Can we like make a megathread for it?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Marvel Universe stuff?

Then why the aren’t you talking about it you salty stupid soy drooling cunt, no one is forcing you to talk about the same shit we are. You had a chance to talk about “Marvel Universe Stuff” and you didn’t, why? Because you are a bitch and a faggot.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Then why the aren’t you talking about it you salty stupid soy drooling cunt, no one is forcing you to talk about the same shit we are. You had a chance to talk about “Marvel Universe Stuff” and you didn’t, why? Because you are a bitch and a faggot.

Realizing where you were going with this, I already checked the "Who Replied?" list for this thread. I'm #24 on the list with 36 replies. You're #81 on the list with 8 replies. Fuck off.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Cringe

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wasn't that because Sif was too busy filming her TV series and they needed a fill in.
thats right, they couldnt find another buxom blonde to replace her in all of hollywood and the fact that the MCU has never replaced actors to play the same role. they simply had no choice, but to pick a flat chested mulatto woman to play a valkyre.
61ZE1JCmOGL._SY445_.jpg

looks just like
170px-Tessa_Thompson_as_Valkyrie_in_Thor_Ragnarok.jpg

oh wait this is the age of wokeness
d35ce91d06164229-600x338.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
jane foster as thor happened all the way back in like 1979, so people claiming that this new movie is ground breaking is... well, disingenuous. that being said, they tried this almost 40 years ago and it didn't work then. so we'll see where it goes...

fris

Vyemm Raider
Seriously, get over it. There's a land in comic books that's all white people. That won't fly today. Heimdall being played by Idris was fine. What's her name playing Valkyrie was fine. Brie was terrible as captain marvel. Make your own decisions on what changes from the source material had a negative impact. Bitching about every race change doesn't change anyone's mind.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard