Marvel Universe stuff

Xevy

Log Wizard
They also recommended Gwyneth Paltrow. I love how that site talks like Captain Marvel 2 won't happen because of red pilling or something. Yeah, nerds, you didn't do it.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The only ones that should have been nominated are RDJ and Evans.

Also in other MCU news:

Today comes word that “Rick & Morty” writer Emmy winner Jessica Gao (who penned the famed “Pickle Rick” episode), is set to develop and lead the writing team for “She-Hulk”. In addition, “The Umbrella Academy” series developer and creator Jeremy Slater will develop and lead the writing team for “Moon Knight”.

I am OK with both of those.. She-Hulk should be somewhat comedic and Umbrella Academy was good enough that I don't mind the guy taking Moon Knight.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

She Hulk better have giant cans. Only reason I bought that dAmned comic as a teen.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
If they made She Hulk like Jessica Jones without all the brooding, it'd be pretty cool.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys realize that's just Disney putting them forward right? Of course they're going to suck their own dick as much as possible. The vast majority of those won't even get within spitting distance of being an actual oscar nom.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
"She" will also not always be stuck in hulk form, "she'll" revert to "her" normal male form.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Plot twist: The Hulk comes out as trans and calls herself She-Hulk, and Mark Ruffalo plays Banner who still identifies as male but when he gets angry becomes She-Hulk now.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
A talented writer not drinking the kool-aid could take the idea of someone changing genders during power-up, and dealing with any of the many possible struggles involved with such a change and potential desire to stop/remain, to tell a decent story about trans shit, but this is clown world. Good controversial stories are not allowed anymore.

• 1WTF
  • 1Salty