Marvel Universe stuff

spronk

FPS noob
no, the Russos have said they are done with the MCU. They are working on the movie Cherry with Tom Holland as the lead, which is about an army medic who has PTSD, gets addicted to opoids, and robs banks. aka the movie everyone will say is great and powerful but no one actually watches

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
only $550, wat a deal

6384410_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
500 fucking bucks?

For that price it better come with something good like a statue or an MCU bendy straw atleast.

Juvarisx

Florida
23 bucks a movie, thats around average for a 4K UHD blu ray. DIsneys movies are notorious for always being expensive, go look at Pixar blu ray prices, it was always going to happen for Marvel films.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I mean it is 23 movies, plus the extra money they will charge for the "Collector's Edition" stuff. I am sure that it will sell well. If I had the expendable income I would grab it. Especially since I don't own any of the MCU movies.

• 1Like

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
They should do a discounted boxed set with the other low-tier Marvel movies:
Fantastic Four, Blade, Punisher, Man Thing, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Blade 2, Punisher War Zone, Daredevil, Fantastic Four: Corman, Blade 3, Punisher: Lundgren, Electra, Ghost Rider, Howard the Duck, Ghost Rider 2, and Captain Marvel. I’d pay $30 for that!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am actually considering it. I never bought any of the movies and having the entire collection neatly wrapped into a single piece would be nice. The only thing holding me back is the knowledge that the new disney streaming service would have every movie and I pre-signed up for the service for 3 years.

spronk

FPS noob
the new service will eventually have all the movies, but rights are still held by other places for now so probably for at least 2 years it'll only have like 5-10 of em

still physical media is dead to me and the physical extras look pretty lame there, can just download 4k RIPs of the whole thing and put it on a media server. A fucking lithograph? c'mon

save that $550 and instead spend $930 on this amazing Thanos gauntlet

infinity-gauntlet_marvel_gallery_5c4cce174a32e.jpg

or even the $100 version

81KINGOd0tL._SL1500_.jpg

(beard not included)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Don't forget to get the Iron Gauntlet for the other hand while you're at it.

1570288648177.png

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
^^ Was there supposed to be significant that it was left hand on Thanos and right on Iron Man? I never noticed till just now.

Raes

Vyemm Raider

men
Definition of men
(Entry 1 of 2)
plural of MAN

men-
combining form
variants: or meno-
Definition of men- (Entry 2 of 2)
: menstruation

Seems fitting enough for me.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
My son has one of those legends series infinity guantlets and its pretty badass. Maybe I will use it with my Ash Williams costume for halloween. I mean it is technically canon.

latest

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the new service will eventually have all the movies, but rights are still held by other places for now so probably for at least 2 years it'll only have like 5-10 of em

still physical media is dead to me and the physical extras look pretty lame there, can just download 4k RIPs of the whole thing and put it on a media server. A fucking lithograph? c'mon

save that $550 and instead spend $930 on this amazing Thanos gauntlet

infinity-gauntlet_marvel_gallery_5c4cce174a32e.jpg

or even the $100 version

81KINGOd0tL._SL1500_.jpg

(beard not included)
Spending $930.00 on a gauntlet is sweet. Then you see the part where it is not wearable. Why did they make it not wearable? Half the fun is putting it on while it lights up.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
And here I got all the MCU movies for free off Usenet. Except the first Spider-Man, god damnit. For some reason all of those were nuked and never reuploaded. Makes me tempted to go back to Torrents.