Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Marvel finally got the rights back to Hulk and Namor. We could finally see a new Hulk solo film!

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I hadnt heard this, do you have a source?

Apparently it's still "rumored." I had only read a snippet of the article as I was on mobile. Apparently it's just all drawn from a recent Mark Ruffalo/Feige meeting where they were talking about stories for a stand alone.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Marvel finally got the rights back to Hulk and Namor. We could finally see a new Hulk solo film!
A real Defenders movie. Hulk, Namor and Dr. Strange. Add Valkyie for the diversity angle as she joined a few issues later.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't agree. Namor needs a very specific personality to be done right. Bale can do overconfidence, but not the tone of Namor's that treats everyone like they're a piece of corn in shit compared to his singular majesty

• 1Seriously?

Brad2770

I don't agree. Namor needs a very specific personality to be done right. Bale can do overconfidence, but not the tone of Namor's that treats everyone like they're a piece of corn in shit compared to his singular majesty

I don’t think Screamfeeder would make a good Namor.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rumor going around that Pedro Pascal is in the hunt to play Moon Knight.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Disney was not gonna go down the R rated scare train, if he didn't know that from the start then i don't know why he signed up in the first place.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Disney was not gonna go down the R rated scare train, if he didn't know that from the start then i don't know why he signed up in the first place.

The only movie MCU movie that we know is to be rated R is Deadpool 3. When he does crossovers to other MCU films it will be PG-13'd Deadpool.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Christian Bale cast as Beta Ray Bill?

Probably not. My guess is he's up for a one-off role like Blanchett and Hela. That being said the rumor is he's playing Dario Aggar aka the Minotaur.
minotaur-and-the-bear.jpg

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm looking forward to it, even if the director parted ways.
Here's the current schedule for everything coming up in the next 2 years.

Black Widow - May 1st, 2020
The Eternals - November 6th, 2020

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - February 12th, 2021
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - May 7th, 2021
Untitled Spider-Man Sequel - July 16th, 2021
Thor: Love and Thunder - November 5th, 2021

Damn, 2021 is going to be busy if every movie maintains those release dates.