Marvel Universe stuff

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You guys thinking that Lanx is using "Indian" correctly is cute. He means the Native American dude with the feathers

• 1Let's Go
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
At first I was raging, fucking millennials, then I realized after SF2 and championship fur what seemed like years, they pumped out new versions quickly and he wasn't very good either

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Should have maybe asked who the Spanish guy was instead, Dhalsim was mentioned in this very thread, on previous page.
wow here i am looking back on my own racism thinking thawk was an injun all this time, stupid feathers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i mean it's just like when street fighter came out with even more diverse characters, even tho they were pretty damn diverse

43b793dd6f42abd0568744edda03a9a6.jpg

ppl only cared about cammy.

i dare you, what was the indian dudes name?
with less hadoukens

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
i mean it's just like when street fighter came out with even more diverse characters, even tho they were pretty damn diverse

Haha, I saw the picture and went "Ohh, Cammy!"

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

This woman's "Captain Marvel" runs have failed multiple times now, literally been cancelled due to lack of readers (I think she's on 5 runs?). She keeps getting new runs and "no one knows why" (Everyone knows why), even though she consistently loses money and writes garbage.

So what happens after her latest failure? She's going write for one of the biggest movie franchises in history, of course.

If anyone wondered why people so virtue signal so hard about being in this cult...There you go.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just grabbed a couple Jelly Belly's that my wife picked up from Costco. The combination wasn't very pleasing. It made me think of eating one of those blue Urinal Cakes. I don't know what the combination was, but I'll be eating one at a time from now on.

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

T-hawk. He was easier to fight against then zangief.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All these new heroes just seem total shit :(
I heard a lot of the same opinions when they announce GOTG. If they write and direct a good movie, the hero they pick is almost secondary. It's really what DC does wrong. They make bad movies with great hero IPs.

Maul

Dental Dammer
I heard a lot of the same opinions when they announce GOTG. If they write and direct a good movie, the hero they pick is almost secondary. It's really what DC does wrong. They make bad movies with great hero IPs.
It's more the fact I have enjoyed the galactic aspect of Thanos and space etc. To then go to diversity kung fu guy having to fight the next big bad just doesnt cut it for my enjoyment. Especially with Captain Cuntface 2 on the horizon also.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's more the fact I have enjoyed the galactic aspect of Thanos and space etc. To then go to diversity kung fu guy having to fight the next big bad just doesnt cut it for my enjoyment. Especially with Captain Cuntface 2 on the horizon also.
Fair enough. If they can capture the same style and quality they did with Netflix Daredevil, I will be quite happy with Shang Chi. If it is Netflix Iron Fist without glowy hand then I will walk out.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Probably still cannot use Tom Holland. But if Michael Keaton is able to do it by his contracts and (probably) not returning to MCU proper, they might be brewing some variant of Sinister Six / Midnight Sons anti-hero team-up dreams.

Getting to that "Avengers-style-movie" is still the golden goose of superhero-cinematic-universe-building, all the BvS & Mummy-wreckage on the roadside notwithstanding.

Also, if they get a half-decent Batman joke into Michael Keatons lines for this, I am all up for it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
at least make a THREAD on the movie,..geez, i searched and found nothing,..so did it myself....

it will be MCU according to a few article i found today but nothing set in concrete...supposedly

it does have vulture (michael keaton at the end) so at WORST in my opinion, it'll be mcu, but "spiderman centric" mcu