Marvel Universe stuff

Fadaar

That guy
i mean, theres people out there who didnt know Hugh Laurie was British after years of watching House. same with Christian Bale.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i mean, theres people out there who didnt know Hugh Laurie was British after years of watching House. same with Christian Bale.

I don't think it's that people can't tell that they sound "different" it's just that they don't realize why. Wasn't until Dr Strange that I picked up that his odd way of speaking was his accent and now I see that shit everywhere.

Laurie sounds off in a lot of the same ways as Cumberbatch. Both are pretty good, but obvious if you're looking for it.

Christian Bale's accent is A+, though, and right up there with Holland

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think it's that people can't tell that they sound "different" it's just that they don't realize why. Wasn't until Dr Strange that I picked up that his odd way of speaking was his accent and now I see that shit everywhere.

Laurie sounds off in a lot of the same ways as Cumberbatch. Both are pretty good, but obvious if you're looking for it.

He's a machine. He did a convincing Mestizo/Latino accent as his role as a white guy who grew up in South LA in Harsh Times.

Not gonna win any awards for that movie because of it being a tragic street drama-- but the accent was really impressive for a British guy to nail especially since it's such a different take on any of the other American accents. Namely the delivery.

Fadaar

That guy

Agree on Bale and Holland. I've never noticed either of them slip in the slightest, and I've seen a lot of Bale's movies. Not so much Holland only the Marvel movies. Despite being a great actor Cumberbatch (of the 4 being discussed here) is pretty easily the worst when it comes to being noticeable. I think the issue with him, and to a lesser extent Laurie, is they over-annunciate. Hard to explain but I think you know what I mean.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Balaam said Renner was run over by his snowcat after the machine started to roll away when he was not in the driver’s seat. He was injured during an attempt to get back into the snowcat.
That sounds better than being steamrolled over the legs or something, get well soon Hawkeye.

230103153219-jeremy-renner-instagram-post-0103.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
he was helping a relative dig his car out of the snow or something, good guy Hawkeye glad it sounds like he'll pull through

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
His politics aside, he seems like a good dude. Was listening to a podcast he was on and he was talking about how he has a thing for firetrucks and donates a bunch of them. He's also a volunteer firefighter I think.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Movie-wise I check anything Renner is in since Affleck put him in The Town (2010)

He's a talent.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even if he is a shitlib faggot, at worst he's like a quarter of the shitlib faggot that Ruffalo is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
His politics aside, he seems like a good dude. Was listening to a podcast he was on and he was talking about how he has a thing for firetrucks and donates a bunch of them. He's also a volunteer firefighter I think.

Wow, those things aren't cheap

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It honestly sounds like he left the fucking thing in gear as he got out of the driver's seat. What a fucking moron lmao.

Sounds like he was stuck in a snow drift and he didn't think to put it in park / neutral when he got out to shovel himself out. Classic dumbass mistake in winter states.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user