Marvel Universe stuff

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Adam driver would be a good Doom i think. Better than the last guy by far (the shitty teenage one, the doom that was alongside Jessica alba wasn't half bad)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Speaking of rumors. Taron Egerton has been bulking up, so more rumors he may be a possible Wolverine.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pretty sure Keanu is going for the Beyonder role if he actually is gonna MCU.

Is Beyonder a confirmed thing?

Figure Marvel would go for a black trans lesbo in a wheelchair if they'd bring someone that powerful in

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Figure Marvel would go for a black trans lesbo in a wheelchair if they'd bring someone that powerful in
Not "confirmed" but I mean Secret Wars with no Beyonder would be like Infinity Gauntlet without Thanos.

Sevens

Log Wizard

They have someone in a wheelchair already, the MCU needs some body positivity
Here is the Beyonder they need

200626154625-01-jari-jones-calvin-klein-full-169.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not "confirmed" but I mean Secret Wars with no Beyonder would be like Infinity Gauntlet without Thanos.
I never read it, but isn't there a second Secret Wars from just a few years back that they are basing it off of instead of the one most of us know where Spider-Man gets his black suit, Molecule Man wrecks shit, Hulk holds up a mountain, etc?

That newer one could still have The Beyonder, I suppose. But if it doesn't, that would be why they might not cast that character.