Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Bernthal is back as the Punisher in Daredevil Reborn. As well as Ritter as Jessica Jones.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Bernthal is back as the Punisher in Daredevil Reborn. As well as Ritter as Jessica Jones.
On one hand, Punisher and Daredevil were interesting for at least one season (Jessica Jones was only good because of David Tennant);
Happy Steve Aoki GIF by DosEquis

On the other hand, it's Disney;
Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

However, I think we can all come together and laugh at Power Man and Iron Fist not getting brought back.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Colter was good as Luke Cage. It's the writing that was shitty.

And he's not Henry Cavill as Geralt good to make you put up with it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like Colter as cage and Ritter as Jessica, the writing for both was pretty bad. Power levels very inconsistent across seasons. Defenders and various teams ups were good.

Iron fist was bad on every level

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Power levels very inconsistent across seasons.
I almost stopped watching when that 90 pound neighbor girl was able to knock her out with one shot from a 2x4, and I definitely knew I wouldn't watch another minute of the show once Tennant was gone.

Goatface

little interesting f4 movie will come out right before kang dynasty

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty is set to be the biggest Avengers film to date. While it has recently been revealed that new characters such as Tenoch Huerta’s Namor will be making an appearance in the film, writer Jeff Loveness has confirmed that the X-Men and Fantastic Four won’t be appearing in his film.

This information came out during an interview Loveness had with the Comicbook.com’s Phase Zero podcast, where he revealed that he thinks they’re “being saved for a bit”.

“No, I think all that stuff is pretty far away.” Loveness said “I mean, I know they’re making Fantastic Four, but that’s its own thing. So, no, I mean, look, I’m the biggest X-Men guy in the world… No, no, no. I think that’s being saved for a bit. But, you know, these Avengers are in trouble. They got a lot going on with Kang. They got more than enough to handle.”

=

Armor Wars is an upcoming film starring Don Cheadle in his return as War Machine. According to a new rumor from Reddit, Armor Wars will also feature the return of James Spader as Ultron.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Couple of them didnt get the memo of the minimum amount of flair to wear.

DeMarshawnquavius, we need to talk about your flair. Look at LeRonJohnquarius, he has 15 pieces of flair. Can I get you to at least wear this "Kill Whitey" button?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Leaked before it was in theaters and moderators involved? Yeah the mouse is going to double fist on that one.

Juvarisx

Florida
It wasn't just a leak like oh this character will be in it, the reshoot scripts themselves got leaked so someone is getting sued out the wazoo