Marvel Universe stuff

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I never read it, but isn't there a second Secret Wars from just a few years back that they are basing it off of instead of the one most of us know where Spider-Man gets his black suit, Molecule Man wrecks shit, Hulk holds up a mountain, etc?

That newer one could still have The Beyonder, I suppose. But if it doesn't, that would be why they might not cast that character.

There's been like 4 Secret Wars.

In the most recent, The Beyonder was just 1 of a race of Beyonders and nowhere near the omnipotent being he was in the first.

Original Beyonder is pretty out there and mostly deep cosmic level stuff that the MCU hasn't really touched at all. The closest they did was having Eternity show up for 30 seconds in the latest Thor movie

Last edited:

Sevens

Log Wizard

Whilst I wasn't a big fan of the series, I did enjoy her portrayal of the character (and Kilgrave was awesome)
Besides, she's easy on the eyes

main-qimg-83d053be19acc16cabd605a84103e461-lq.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like he was just being a good guy and got hurt.

That doesn't really make sense either tho. Renner has a weird ego (see: the stories behind his social media app. Yes he made his own social media app for his fans to talk straight to him. And there's been some nutty stories that have come out of it.). Almost seems like they made a story up after the fact to cover his own idiocy for not putting his fucking plow in park. Why wouldn't they talk about the hero saving the nephew angle early on? Seems like they took time to think of it and coach the nephew on how to present the story.

/Tinfoilhat on

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He claims the anti-aging being used in the Indiana Jones is going to be better than any efforts seen previously as to why he agreed to use of anti-aging.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Not to be morbid, but including in your long term plans someone as old as Ford seems like a bad move.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They own his likeness now. AI makes money printer go brrrrrr.
he probably doesn't even "act" they label all his scenes stunts and gets his lookalike stunt actor to put on those cgi balls and does all his scenes and makes him read the lines

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
He is gonna be human like 30 minutes than be Red Hulk CGI forever more. They can use his likeness and just fake voice it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Supposed to be a new GotG Vol 3 trailer online right now, but I haven't been able to find it yet. I fail.

EDIT: n/m, found it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
isn't that based on earlier access reviews? low might mean good. the one review I heard w/o spoilers was that this puts marvel movies back on track. less 'trying things out' and back to giving a main villain to rally behind.

Goatface

listened to a youtuber last night saying reviewers are not happy about bill murray being in it.
quick search
1676478314484.png

dunno, seems like a reach unless reviews are pointing it out.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user