Marvel Universe stuff

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Disney also has their own convention where they premier all the Marvel stuff. So almost pointless to go to SDCC for them now. Unfortunate for the fans.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Eh, they have done this a few times before. If they have nothing to really show off they don't go. With the writer strike pushing everything back, there was even less reason to have a presence this year.
Marvel may have a few movies and TV shows coming out this year. something called Secret Invasion and some nonsense about Marvels. maybe people might actually go see these things if they knew about it.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Marvel may have a few movies and TV shows coming out this year. something called Secret Wars and some nonsense about Marvels. maybe people might actually go see these things if they knew about it.
You mean all the stuff they announced last year? What are they gonna do? Show the same trailers that are already out there. On top of that SDCC isn't as big a deal as it used to be.

Goatface

figured they would try to drum up as much hype as possible for the marvels as possible. they never seem to skip a chance to insult people over not liking brie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
figured they would try to drum up as much hype as possible for the marvels as possible. they never seem to skip a chance to insult people over not liking brie
yeah, its an upcoming property. they need as much buzz that they can get. how many hundreds of millions are invested in Marvels and they are just going to pass this one up? its an odd choice, but Disney and Marvel have been making odd choices since 2017 or so.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
poor beetle
beetle was supposed to say before. No idea how it swapped to beetle. I use the Swype keyboard on my phone, and it's "usually" good, but sometimes I'll see that the word is correct after I type it, but it changes it after I do a few more words. That doesn't make any fucking sense, but it does it anyway.

• 1Dislike

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
They can still do that at D23, which is closer to the release date.

Goatface

she was in day shift and shazam
1687366480946.png
1687366581683.png

• 1Picard

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I just wanted to add that the Actors are most likely going on strike soon and it would happen before Comic-Con. So there would be no actors to show up at panels if they did have one.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Fuck, I know a lot of people are really looking forward to this one! /sarcasm

I agree with this joke, however, after seeing Bad Bunny in a WWE ring, I feel like this movie actually could have had some cool fight scenes. Still sucked, but cool fight scenes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Poor Chuck is gonna be in shambles. This looks really good for Majors. They have more than enough for him to be proved innocent.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Poor Chuck is gonna be in shambles. This looks really good for Majors. They have more than enough for him to be proved innocent.

dude, calm your tits. you angry too much.

let me point a few more things out.

the MCU is in shambles right now
Majors is already guilty in the court of public opinion
Marvel films have been pushed back due to writer's strike and/or other reasons.
Majors trial starts in August, nothing has been dropped. his lawyer is a moron.

if you think Marvel is still sticking with Kang at this point(or Namor), then good luck with that.

Last edited:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
dude, calm your tits. you angry too much.

let me point a few more things out.

the MCU is in shambles right now
Majors is already guilty in the court of public opinion
Marvel films have been pushed back due to writer's strike and/or other reasons.
Majors trial starts in August, nothing has been dropped. his lawyer is a moron.

if you think Marvel is still sticking with Kang at this point(or Namor), then good luck with that.
I smell an avatar bet...

Sevens

Log Wizard
nah, its not bet worthy. even if they stick with him, the movie will bomb. i win either way.

Russo bros, Whedon and Gunn are gone, all Marvel has left are inexperienced.
Wait wait wait
As far as big budget motion pictures are concerned
Russo bros, Whedon and Gunn were all inexperienced

Russo Bros had Community and Arrested Development
Whedon had Buffy / Firefly
Gunn had a few indie films and Scooby Doo.

• 1Like