Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wait wait wait
As far as big budget motion pictures are concerned
Russo bros, Whedon and Gunn were all inexperienced

Russo Bros had Community and Arrested Development
Whedon had Buffy / Firefly
Gunn had a few indie films and Scooby Doo.
Ok, but they are white. Do they hire white directors anymore? Do these directors get to make movies without woke influences anymore? Russo Bros did an incredible job until Endgame where Feige had to stick his woke bullshit in . it's no surprise the Russos noped out afterward. Along with avengers. Even if they got good directors, the woke trash is forced on them. raimi found that out.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol one of the Russos personally played the fag in the snap survivors counseling scene with Cap at the beginning.
well, even fags can be anti woke. some are super religious too. it might not even have been the woke so much as them being forced to put shit in the movie that didnt belong. like the Cap Marvel stuff or the girl power pose.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
well, even fags can be anti woke. some are super religious too. it might not even have been the woke so much as them being forced to put shit in the movie that didnt belong. like the Cap Marvel stuff.
You're grasping at straws to avoid having to admit your precious Russos are woke ideologues too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You're grasping at straws to avoid having to admit your precious Russos are woke ideologues too.
if they are, they didnt show it til Endgame. Winter Soldier, Civil War and Infinity War were masterpieces. Endgame was still damned good, but it was tainted by the bullshit and then they left.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ok, but they are white. Do they hire white directors anymore? Do these directors get to make movies without woke influences anymore? Russo Bros did an incredible job until Endgame where Feige had to stick his woke bullshit in . it's no surprise the Russos noped out afterward. Along with avengers. Even if they got good directors, the woke trash is forced on them. raimi found that out.
The Russos said they were leaving before Infinity War came out cuz they wanted to do other stuff. They are also on record that the girl power scene was always going to be in Endgame and was their idea. One of the Russos even played that gay character at the beginning of the movie.

Also, Raimi must have hated working with Marvel so much he signed on for Doctor Strange 3.

Oh and the last 3 out of 4 Marvel Movie were white guys. You can complain about woke shit, but it is an industry wide thing that almost everyone in Hollywood bows down to, or they don't work.

Ask the outspoken actors like James Woods, Jim Caviezal, or like Tim Allen how their careers are going in current Hollywood.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The Russos said they were leaving before Infinity War came out cuz they wanted to do other stuff. They are also on record that the girl power scene was always going to be in Endgame and was their idea. One of the Russos even played that gay character at the beginning of the movie.

Also, Raimi must have hated working with Marvel so much he signed on for Doctor Strange 3.

Oh and the last 3 out of 4 Marvel Movie were white guys. You can complain about woke shit, but it is an industry wide thing that almost everyone in Hollywood bows down to, or they don't work.

Ask the outspoken actors like James Woods, Jim Caviezal, or like Tim Allen how their careers are going in current Hollywood.
directors and actors always say they are leaving or doing other things, its a negotiating tactic and of course that scene was always going to be in Endgame because it was told to them it would be to set up the M she U. Raimi was a hired gun for DS2 and will probably be the same here. Gunn is gone.and Reed was a holdover from the previous Antman films that were non woke (or not as woke). will there be an ant man 4?

• 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

But dude him and Mel are filming the Resurrection right now!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, I've now watched Infinity War, Captain Marvel, Endgame, SM Far From Home, Black Widow, Shang-Chi, The Eternals & SM No Way Home. I'll watch the 2 deadpool movies next, but I don't feel like rewatching Multiverse of Madness, the latest Thor, or Black Panther again yet. Maybe after a year or two or five. My next two are the Deadpool movies, then Italian Job, Belly, Tenet and... I don't know yet. That might be it. My wife and kids are coming home Wednesday morning. And I really only watch one or two movies a day tops.

• 1Pathetic

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ok, I've now watched Infinity War, Captain Marvel, Endgame, SM Far From Home, Black Widow, Shang-Chi, The Eternals & SM No Way Home. I'll watch the 2 deadpool movies next, but I don't feel like rewatching Multiverse of Madness, the latest Thor, or Black Panther again yet. Maybe after a year or two or five. My next two are the Deadpool movies, then Italian Job, Belly, Tenet and... I don't know yet. That might be it. My wife and kids are coming home Wednesday morning. And I really only watch one or two movies a day tops.

Deadpool 1 and 2 aren't mcu films

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yup. That's why I'm gonna watch. Deadpool is part of MCU as of Deadpool 3, which is in production now... with Wolverine.

Sevens

Log Wizard
was a pretty funny rumor that Jeremy Renner died today. people were totally believing it too. he isnt dead.
jereny-renner.png

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
They become canon to mcu soon though.

Not really, unless you think Toby and Garfield spiderman movies are "canon". The MCU acknowledged they exist within the multi verse. That isn't strictly the same as being "canon"

• 1Picard

spronk

FPS noob
you don't have to watch The Marvels movie, post credit spoiler from fairly credible source (leaked accurate stuff before)

1687707404818.png

• 1Picard

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Why would a Young Avengers movie mean no more Captain Marvel? We have known they were gonna do that since they announced all the characters.

• 2Like