Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
did the director of Flash tell him to say that? those special effects are bad on purpose, i beat those women because i was in character! fuck me, this shit is burning to ashes right before our eyes. i fucking hope Harshaw is right and they keep this fucking animal as Kang. i cant wait to see the absolute bombs that Marvel puts out with his name on them. everybody else saw the handwriting on the wall, but Disney/Marvel is a special kind of retard. and so are its shills.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
1y4r75.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
did the director of Flash tell him to say that? those special effects are bad on purpose, i beat those women because i was in character! fuck me, this shit is burning to ashes right before our eyes. i fucking hope Harshaw is right and they keep this fucking animal as Kang. i cant wait to see the absolute bombs that Marvel puts out with his name on them. everybody else saw the handwriting on the wall, but Disney/Marvel is a special kind of retard. and so are its shills.

You think Marvel's success/failure has anything to do with keeping or firing Majors? How have you not picked up on the fact that you're a fucking weirdo with batshit insane takes that don't reflect reality?

Marvel will continue to be shit because it's run by incompetent retards, not because Majors is a dickhead

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida

Seeing stuff like this is why im wondering if its not a just Feige problem with the MCU atm and more of a Feige and team problem atm. Clearly if someone has a vision and can sell what they want to do he is more then willing to let them go for it. The first X-men in the MCU is a 54 year old Hugh Jackman in a Yellow OG suit. Oh toss in Fox Daredevil and Electra for some reason too just cause.

They need more people like Ryan and his team to come up with and sell ideas that the audience would pay to go see. Like Dr. Strange 2, was supposed to be a flat out horror movie but they chickened out and lost Scott Derrickson? Make it a horror why the fuck not.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Seeing stuff like this is why im wondering if its not a just Feige problem with the MCU atm and more of a Feige and team problem atm. Clearly if someone has a vision and can sell what they want to do he is more then willing to let them go for it. The first X-men in the MCU is a 54 year old Hugh Jackman in a Yellow OG suit. Oh toss in Fox Daredevil and Electra for some reason too just cause.

They need more people like Ryan and his team to come up with and sell ideas that the audience would pay to go see. Like Dr. Strange 2, was supposed to be a flat out horror movie but they chickened out and lost Scott Derrickson? Make it a horror why the fuck not.
It's always been a Feige problem. He doesn't have Perlmutter to slap him down anymore.