Marvel Universe stuff

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Was she actually arrested, though?

The article talks about how the NYPD had an incident card that indicated that there was probable cause she should be arrested, at least for questioning, but for reasons they declined to do so.

What's not clear is if that precinct decided to pass but a different one actually acted on the information. Thus far, any information about her actually being arrested seems to be coming from his lawyer and not anything else.

I'll mark this as dubious in terms of it being any type of absolution for Majors, at least until there's some other source saying she's been charged or his charges have been dropped.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

The article talks about how the NYPD had an incident card that indicated that there was probable cause she should be arrested, at least for questioning, but for reasons they declined to do so.

What's not clear is if that precinct decided to pass but a different one actually acted on the information. Thus far, any information about her actually being arrested seems to be coming from his lawyer and not anything else.

I'll mark this as dubious in terms of it being any type of absolution for Majors, at least until there's some other source saying she's been charged or his charges have been dropped.
the lawyer is a big dummy.
iu

she presented some fake tweets back in April that sounded like she wrote them for her and claimed that the ex gf was backing out of her charges. meanwhile nothing of the sort is the case. the cops are charging Majors on their own evidence based on an investigation which also involved other victims of his. one who works at Marvel. Harshaw is getting all wet over stuff Major's lawyer has been saying for months now and he drops my name after every hot take. the trial is still in August. nothing has stopped, Major's lawyer is just a big dummy.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

First the article says they had probable cause to arrest her, then it's probable cause to "investigate" which isn't how that works.

spronk

FPS noob

are hot indian babe lawyers the new jew lawyers, cuz she was right all along

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's spin. It doesn't matter if no one arrested her for assault. Charges aren't being brought against her at this time.

Only one facing charges at this time is Majors.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
probably fake but always fun to cast speculate. i have no idea what marvel is thinking about doing with x-men, f4, kang, secret wars, blade, d+ shows, etc given the writers strike has brought everything to a halt and feige has lost whatever touch he had

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
probably fake but always fun to cast speculate. i have no idea what marvel is thinking about doing with x-men, f4, kang, secret wars, blade, d+ shows, etc given the writers strike has brought everything to a halt and feige has lost whatever touch he had

if both passed, its probably related to the strike. neither need Marvel as well. Disney is becoming a bad place to work for. they dont take care of their white actors and they have horribly written films with atrocious production values. honestly, they're better off doing Netflix movies or something with Sony.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

now it is rolling stone which made up a story about a frat raping chicks
as with the frat. it no longer matters if any of this is true. once you let the genie out of the bottle, those people were tainted for life. Majors is a toxic property. shit, Johnny Depp is still tainted, though that is eventually going to change, but he got labelled an abuser years ago and he got cancelled from all his gigs because of it. Majors has only his skin color protecting him so far, but soon as another black actor gets picked for Kang or they just move in a different direction, maybe Galactus or somebody else. dude is gone. i still stand by what i said, he will never be Kang again cept in something already filmed, like season 2 Loki.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
as with the frat. it no longer matters if any of this is true. once you let the genie out of the bottle, those people were tainted for life. Majors is a toxic property. shit, Johnny Depp is still tainted, though that is eventually going to change, but he got labelled an abuser years ago and he got cancelled from all his gigs because of it. Majors has only his skin color protecting him so far, but soon as another black actor gets picked for Kang or they just move in a different direction, maybe Galactus or somebody else. dude is gone. i still stand by what i said, he will never be Kang again cept in something already filmed, like season 2 Loki.
I think he's fucked, I don't think it's anything like Depp. Regardless of if she is a crazy bitch, multiple people hinted at how he was prior to the incident so you get rid of the one crazy somehow but you have so many others that mentioned how he was without trying to get a payday.

He can fix or shush her but it doesn't fix all the other stuff prior

Last edited:
  • 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Depp is rich as hell and can afford to never work again. Majors is still pretty young and will be working at a Walmart soon.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Depp is rich as hell and can afford to never work again. Majors is still pretty young and will be working at a Walmart soon.
he shouldnt be beating on women then. like, he's a fucking huge guy, looks way older than 32 and should have some self control if he's going to be macking on crazy hoes. especially if he plans on being somebody someday. those woman will cash in on him now or later. the Bollywood lawyer has a lot of fires to still be put out ,even if she gets Majors off somehow.

Fucker

Log Wizard
if both passed, its probably related to the strike. neither need Marvel as well. Disney is becoming a bad place to work for. they dont take care of their white actors and they have horribly written films with atrocious production values. honestly, they're better off doing Netflix movies or something with Sony.
Good move on their part. Robbie is still "It" girl and doesn't need to ride a sinking ship to the bottom. Driver is a good actor in his own right and also can do whatever he wants.

At the rate things are going, casting directors for MCU will be thumbing through their Hallmark Movie Channel rolodexes to find someone broke enough to be in their movies.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Good move on their part. Robbie is still "It" girl and doesn't need to ride a sinking ship to the bottom. Driver is a good actor in his own right and also can do whatever he wants.

At the rate things are going, casting directors for MCU will be thumbing through their Hallmark Movie Channel rolodexes to find someone broke enough to be in their movies.
They got Harrison Ford to come in as Thunderbolt. Guy is fucking 80 and filming won't start for years on Captain Black America.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oh man, that's hilarious.

Let's hope he doesn't get a role as a serial killer.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
When you lawyer isnt denying violent behavior and instead is now explaining it, you are done.
Especially given it's not just ONE movie set that happened on. He has allegations across several projects. From writers, actors, producers. Both men and women of various ages. When you look for signs of veracity in allegations, there are no more boxes to check to find the allegations credible. It's from all sides, all stations of life, all genders, all ages.

Just don't see how skin color is going to carry him past all that.

• 1Like