Marvel Universe stuff

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just want to say that I think Marvel have hit on the right forumula with these movies.

Spiderman/Fox keep going "MORE VILLANS" which just ends up with multiple identical cliched emos, but I think Marvel have it right with having more heroes, as you root for all of them and the banter is hilarious
smile.png

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The best part of avengers was the interaction between everyone I thought,

I'm more curious why there bringing the hulk buster into it, please please WW Hulk/Planet Hulk.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The best part of avengers was the interaction between everyone I thought,

I'm more curious why there bringing the hulk buster into it, please please WW Hulk/Planet Hulk.
HB armor was already used in one of the Iron man flicks, I think it was 2.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It made a very brief appearance in 3. At least it appeared that way. But it blew up like all of the other ones.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
HB armor was already used in one of the Iron man flicks, I think it was 2.
I do remember seeing it briefly in 3, but all his hobbies went boom ...

I just really badly want the Planet/World War Hulk stories to go full throttle..(instead of what they have done too him the last 2 movies *barf*)

the concept art from Ironman 3.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't get your hopes up for a WW Hulk/Planet Hulk. They've stated more than once they have no plans at all for either.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Planut hulk can't feature banner, so there's no reason for ruffalo to be apart of the project.

Also, it wasn't hulkbuster in im3 it was "Igor." Which is classified as a heavy construction suit. Hulkbuster has been featured in concept art for avengers 2 so there's a good chance we'll see him

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think you took my joke too seriously.

Let it go.
Hmm, I detected and still detect no hint of a joke. So you're probably right. I will assume "Let it go" is a line either heimdahl or black panther used a lot in the comics and silently chuckle to myself.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I was the only person who didn't jizz his pants over that little Deadpool test thing. It's all slapstick Deadpool, which is fine for a 2 minute thing but does nothing to make me excited for an actual movie. Reynolds can pull off that Deadpool, I just don't know if he can do the Deadpool that makes the character actually worth following for years.

xforce3.jpg

xforce4.jpg

I'm hopeful, but the movie will be some fetid shit if it's JUST the goofy Deadool and they can't pull off the depth of the character.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yes, deadpool has many altruistic moments
rrr_img_76432.jpg

but a deadpool movie won't work, he works better with teams of ppl often, they act stupid, so stupid that deadpool becomes our voice of reason. (much like when at a roundtable of avengers, they all talk serious and spiderman quips in with a moment of clarity)
rrr_img_76433.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That reminds me, Daredevil reverted to Marvel, right? That means no Deadpool/Bullseye interactions=/

If they give him Taskmaster to play off it could work, he's a good straight man for him. He really does need someone good to work off, and I don't imagine he'll get to work with his best friend Spider-Man.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That reminds me, Daredevil reverted to Marvel, right? That means no Deadpool/Bullseye interactions=/

If they give him Taskmaster to play off it could work, he's a good straight man for him. He really does need someone good to work off, and I don't imagine he'll get to work with his best friend Spider-Man.
marvel is doing that netflix daredevil/luke cage blah blah defenders.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hope it's colossus... That line in the script about t-rexes being the most feared of all the dinosaurs still makes me laugh

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I got a chance to watch my Captain America 2 Blu-Ray last night. I saw this opening night in the theaters, and haven't seen it since. I forgot just how good the movie was. After Guardians comes out on disk, I'm going to have to re-watch all of the Marvel Movies & Agents of SHIELD as prep for Avengers 2. Ohh, being a film/comic nerd is great at times.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I think Cap 2 was the best Marvel movie to date, great action and story.

As a kid I would never have imagined the time would come where all these movies would be made on the scale they are being made.

Good times.