Marvel Universe stuff

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Only woman i ever heard them talk about with Dr Strange is Clea, and he can't kill her, she's a Sorcerous Supreme, also she left his ass.
359551_original.jpg

359864_original.jpg

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Awesome beginning of WWH, the series had such a dissapointing ending. The 3 books Hulk vs. Xmen was beyond awesome with Hulk being a total smartass to the Xmen. First page under that damn marvel logo Hulk Says " you shot me into space." 3rd Page Hulk says "I didn't come here for a whisper."

It's almost as badass as Thor roflstomping Iron man.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How does Hulk beat the most powerful inhuman?
he was a skrull all this time, oh nos

Everything about Planet Hulk sucked.

no illuminati died
no lasting impact
illuminati still end up being the goods guys (it was miek all along!)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i liked sentry so much when he was introduced. i mean, i still do to a certain extent. he was just treated so poorly. i love the idea of an all powerful hero with agoraphobia. galactus is coming to devour the earth! we could really use you, sentry!! "nope. not going outside today."

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Too bad they used him like a cheap cop out to everything. Thor finally beat him to a pulp and tossed him into the sun. Sentry's biggest fuck you moment was when he ripped Ares in half in Siege. That bit was awesome.

What is the best face off in marvel history to you guys? Mine was in theThor reboot right after civil war when iron man tries to lay down the law on him and Thor shoves a lightning bolt up his ass pretty much telling stark to leave him the fuck alone. After all tony was just a guy in a metal suit vs. A god of thunder. That to me was simply a brilliant face off which made stark look more like a guy on a powertrip and Thor being a total badass.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Only woman i ever heard them talk about with Dr Strange is Clea, and he can't kill her, she's a Sorcerous Supreme, also she left his ass.
Guess it was his son son Doctor strange JR
Stephen Strange Jr. is the son of Earth's undisputed master of the mystic arts. The elder Stephen Strange was a brilliant but arrogant surgeon until his drunk driving killed his wife and unborn child; the accident also injured his hands, ending his surgical career.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
i liked sentry so much when he was introduced. i mean, i still do to a certain extent. he was just treated so poorly. i love the idea of an all powerful hero with agoraphobia. galactus is coming to devour the earth! we could really use you, sentry!! "nope. not going outside today."
When he tore Carnage in half during a jail break early into the New Avengers? Or was he around before that?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
When he tore Carnage in half during a jail break early into the New Avengers? Or was he around before that?
Sentry starts off w/ New Avengers, well first there was the Sentry mini series, b/c as Sentrys story, we all forgot that the Sentry ever existed and he did all this Superman shit, cuz if not, the Void would come out or some shit.

Yea every Superhero is either headed towards the prison break (raft? whatever) and for some reason Daredevil, Luke Cage Jessica Drew and Jones are visiting the Sentry, b/c of Reed Richards? (for some reason, well Richards is the one that made the whole earth forget about Sentry). Then Prison break and the supes spread out and do their thing then Foggy Nelson (Daredevils legal partner) said something like "your powerful go do something" to Sentry and that's when he did the Carnage thing, and when this was all over, Cap was like, whoever was in this book, we're the New Avengers now, even you crazy strong guy. (later on)

But yea, his first real appearance was his own mini series, and his first monthly appearance was New Avengers.