Marvel Universe stuff

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
can't tell if suit is form fitting or those are wrinkles or suit getting bunched up, either way, horrible.

(plus black panther also sucks)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Looks lame but will wait for more to surface, Marvel has yet to really make a suit I hated. Mainly a Fox thing
Instagram
Tough we don't know the context of that photo. Could be everything from the stunt guy where they are just filming a section of his costume to a stand in they are using for lighting for CG compositing later.
This is supposed to be a first look at Black Panther. Hopefully, they do something CGI wise.
can't tell if suit is form fitting or those are wrinkles or suit getting bunched up, either way, horrible.

Guessing you guys didn't click the link a couple posts up, and read what Column said about it, because he's more than likely correct that it isn't a full/final suit.

In other news, if this happens not only will I murder someone, but I will stop watching Marvel movies altogether:Ronda Rousey Wants To Play Ms. Marvel | Comicbook.com

I hate her so much, and she'd be a terrible Carol Danvers. I am supremely confident that Marvel isn't that stupid, but you never fucking know nowadays.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guessing you guys didn't click the link a couple posts up, and read what Column said about it, because he's more than likely correct that it isn't a full/final suit.

In other news, if this happens not only will I murder someone, but I will stop watching Marvel movies altogether:Ronda Rousey Wants To Play Ms. Marvel | Comicbook.com

I hate her so much, and she'd be a terrible Carol Danvers. I am supremely confident that Marvel isn't that stupid, but you never fucking know nowadays.
My bad, I was at work at the time I posted that.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

A fully prepared Black Panther would beat the Silver Surfer.

rrr_img_106338.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I struggle to find anything cool about Black Panther, the only thing i could think of is his abuse of his own King of Wakanda status to Annul his marriage to Storm, cuz fuck that.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Black Panther confronted Batman or vice versa, who would be more prepared?
They nerfed Black Panther pretty bad after Doomwars. But he is getting OP again. So right now, Batman. At the height of their abilities? Who knows? Panther claimed he had protocols for Galactus.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
blackpanthersilversurferunbreakablearmlock.jpg

definitely a well written hero.

But that helmet makes me think of a cross between his Armored Panther and Vibranium Armor costumes from Marvel Heroes.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If by Galactic, you mean Galactus, the answer is no. He's only fit to bring him dinner.
So could Batman take Cosmic-Infused Superman? Or was Reed Richards referring to Batman when he said that Superman was now the second most powerful being in existence?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's a fantastic take on her SWORD costume, without the underwear + mid thigh boots look that would be absolutely retarded in live action.