Marvel Universe stuff

Fadaar

That guy
What is that badass looking cannon on War Machine's shoulder? Looks like he's channeling his inner Predator. And lets be serious, from that lineup 3 of the 5 from Stark's team could wipe the floor with the entirety of the other. Not very knowledgeable about Black Panther nor has he been shown in the movies yet, so leaving him out.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Couldn't Vision wipe the floor with all 10 of the others at the same time?
Depends what BatStark has come up with as a potential countermeasure to him, and whatever they want to write it as(OMG HIDDEN CODE IN JARVIS!!!!).

But yeah, Team Cap is looking pretty weak. Until Spidey shows up that is.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
What is that badass looking cannon on War Machine's shoulder? Looks like he's channeling his inner Predator. And lets be serious, from that lineup 3 of the 5 from Stark's team could wipe the floor with the entirety of the other. Not very knowledgeable about Black Panther nor has he been shown in the movies yet, so leaving him out.
Probably one of those Destroyer-tech cannons they were working on in Avengers 1.

And then it looks even weaker? I'd take Agent mini-Carter over Spiderman.
Haha, oh dear. Spider-man a) has a hyphen in the middle of his name and b) is stronger than anyone else in either picture other than The Vision.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
War Machine has always had a cannon on shoulder (in the comics at least).
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...ar_machine.jpg

Oh, and I didn't see this "attack" promo picture posted yet.
Captain-America-Civil-War-Teams.jpg

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I highly approve of Emily Van Camp as Sharon Carter getting more screen time. I eagerly anticipate the Black Widow vs Carter pillow fight in lingerie at the Avenger's Tower.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'm ok with the sides. I get the feeling the cap side would be the underdogs fighting guerrilla style anyways.

Panther is looking like he's on Starks side in response to the hulk incident. Stark and war machine will work for the government and vision will follow logic.

Cap is all about freedom and will pull together his rag tag team of misfits to win the day with courage. And he will probably die doing so.

Also fuck yeah ant man arrow shot. And if any man. An figure out how to become giant man the sides even out a bit.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
So what is that thing flying in the air on caps side? It's in both shots. It's a different shape from the normal MCU Quinjets.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Being able to lift 10+ tons makes someone a bitch? ok. His speed and agility are always what are focused on but the dude is legit strong as fuck too. Honestly if he wasn't such a joker he could seriously fuck people up.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Iron man and Vision should be able to wipe the floor with them, lack of Scarlet Witch really makes it unfair. Then again they might go the Batman route and Caps super leadership/strategizing can defeat them

Xevy

Log Wizard
Iron man and Vision should be able to wipe the floor with them, lack of Scarlet Witch really makes it unfair. Then again they might go the Batman route and Caps super leadership/strategizing can defeat them
This goes here....

rrr_img_107667.jpg

At least Cap's side has Winter Soldier and Cap. Their side has coolest fighting! War Machine and Iron Man are cool in a different way but it's just fly around and pew pew shit mostly. I want to see Winter Soldier rip off all of War Machines weapons and then just beat him down.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Where is Wanda, anyway? I know why Hulk/Thor aren't around, but as far as I knew at end of Avengers 2, she's hanging out in the new team?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Where is Wanda, anyway? I know why Hulk/Thor aren't around, but as far as I knew at end of Avengers 2, she's hanging out in the new team?
She is listed in the IMDB (4th billing !) , so is Thunderbolt Ross.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE mean what i want that to mean (which we know it wont..but omg if it was, my nerd boner would eclipse the sun)