Marvel Universe stuff

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't care about Silver Surfer, but Galactus frequents my dreams and I want to see him on the screen

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't care about Silver Surfer, but Galactus frequents my dreams and I want to see him on the screen
both of them are usually joined at the hip

i mean i personally think the silver surfer is a stupid Herald but they do have their moments.
953263-silver_surfer_reborn.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Haven't kept up but rumor now is Hulk in Thor 3:Ragnarok (confirmed?) rather than Civil War. Also they are going full fucking press on Civil War because CA2 knocked it out of the park (critically and financially)

Also in my drunken movie marathon I'm watching the Rogue Cut and I like how her scene was basically a past+future Magneto scene intercut. Worth it just for more Magneto. I love the reboot because Fassbender knocks it out the fuckin park and McAvoy punches well above his weight class.

But mostly I keep thinking how in 20 years when The Gunslinger finally fucking gets made that Fassbender was born to play Roland Deschain.

EDIT: Christ, the 70s sentinels look 90s video game cutscene bad.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Marvel Studios is in talks with Mark Ruffalo to appear as the Hulk in Thor: Ragnarok, according to Deadline. Coincidentally, Ruffalo and Thor actor Chris Hemsworth are the only two Avengers not scheduled to appear in 2016's Captain America: Civil War.

Filming is expected to begin early next summer, based on a screenplay by Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle. Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has said that Tom Hiddleston will reprise his role as Loki, and Jamie Alexander has said she will return as Sif in this new installment.

Thor: Ragnarok is scheduled for release November 3, 2017
Report: MARK RUFFALO In Talks To HULK Out For THOR: RAGNAROK | Newsarama.com

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
He was for sure in Civil War at some point before filming but then his part was cut so it makes sense that he'd show up somewhere.

Maybe it was the money they spent getting Spidey back heh

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm watching Winter Soldier right now, first time since seeing it in theater. This shit is like a Borne film.

SekaiX_sl

shitlord
Was Joss Whedon ever confirmed for Infinity Wars? It looks like the Russo brothers are in the directors seat now, which I have no problem with because The Winter Soldier was amazing.