Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A talented writer not drinking the kool-aid could take the idea of someone changing genders during power-up, and dealing with any of the many possible struggles involved with such a change and potential desire to stop/remain, to tell a decent story about trans shit, but this is clown world. Good controversial stories are not allowed anymore.

Starhawk from GotG is a married couple trapped in the same body. Whoever is in control atm controls the gender of the physical form. So if it's the wife the body is female and the husband it's male.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So the next movie is Black Widow, I think? And I so don't care. Ever since release of Hulk, I've been zeroed in on EVERY Marvel film's release date and shit, but this one rarely gets a thought. I don't even know when it's expected to come out.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So the next movie is Black Widow, I think? And I so don't care. Ever since release of Hulk, I've been zeroed in on EVERY Marvel film's release date and shit, but this one rarely gets a thought. I don't even know when it's expected to come out.

Comes out in May. I expect this to do Ant-Man numbers. Meaning it'll still make bucks, but not billion dollar bucks. It's a shame though, because it will probably be better than Captain Marvel. I am interested since I think it's going to intro a new Black Widow and they are finally gonna pay off the Budapest stuff. Also it is the first new movie of Phase 4, so they will probably put some Easter eggs for setting up the next big bad guy.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGWWA

*GASP*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The fuck, article only focuses on her but they literally listed every big name actor/actress they had in the movie for Best Supporting. A bunch of them had pretty small roles overall in it. Is that normal to just pile everyone in an ensemble cast in no matter how big or small the role is? Silly

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
only $550, wat a deal

6384410_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

I was considering buying this but it appears I was to slow. It is off the website. It was up for order this morning and so I can only imagine that it sold out that fast. I guess there was plenty enough people in the market who were waiting for a complete edition to come out. I did not think it would sell that fast.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I mean this happened in the comics years ago. After the Asgardians "died" in Ragnarok, Baldur brought back them back and stuck Loki in Sif's body.
It's apparently canon (a female Loki giving birth to something or other) in Norse Mythology? According to Gaiman anyway.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's apparently canon (a female Loki giving birth to something or other) in Norse Mythology? According to Gaiman anyway.

Well he gives birth to Sleipnir while in the form of a mare, but he's the father of his other five children (Narfi and Vali by Sigyn, Jormungandr, Hel, and Fenrir by Angrboda)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Have they gotten lazier? Isn't there supposed to be a pun in the name?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Looks pretty good. Was hoping they'd go more intense John Wick style, but seems decent. Definitely looks better than Captain Marvel/Black Panther trailers looked.