Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I mean, looks ok - good. A little too much "fast and furious" action shit. Is this a prequel???

Takes place in between Civil War and Infinity War with some present stuff thrown in. It will move Phase 4 forward in some way.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya I see it as no new projects but they are still gonna do Loki/Wandavision/Wintersoldier and Falcon stuff.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I think it was shutting down everything the feige didn't have control over.
This; Everything outside of Feige's purview, like the Netflix stuff, Agents of Shield, animated stuff/series, anything sold outside of the Marvel Studios' announced series, all of that is gone and the part of Marvel that makes it is no more. All of the Feige announced Series from Marvel Studios, all the Movie-based series for Disney+, all of that stuff still remains as is as announced with no changes at all. This is just, as someone said upthread, them wiping away any remnant of Perlmutter's dominion. The Age of Feige has truly began.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Biggest issue will be finding likable replacements for Chris Evans and RDJ. I like Anthony Mackie but he can't carry the franchise like those two could. If they really are intent on retiring Hemsworth as well? Ugh, only person I can see carrying the leading role would be Cumberbatch.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Biggest issue will be finding likable replacements for Chris Evans and RDJ. I like Anthony Mackie but he can't carry the franchise like those two could. If they really are intent on retiring Hemsworth as well? Ugh, only person I can see carrying the leading role would be Cumberbatch.
whoever gets the nod, its going have to be somebody they build up over time. none of these leftovers can fill those shoes.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
As the cast of characters grow, I could easily see them move away from solo character movies, and have most of the movies be like Thor: Ragnarok where there is a main hero, but it has a few guest appearance in it also.

It would make replacing the main cast a bit easier as you wouldn't be counting on a single actor/hero carrying the movie.

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
I've had zero interest in Marvel since End Game, I am curious if I'm an exception. But I think I'm done with this version of the Marvel Universe.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've had zero interest in Marvel since End Game, I am curious if I'm an exception. But I think I'm done with this version of the Marvel Universe.
i for one look forward to more of this.
Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Sisterhood-avengers-infinity-war-1-and-2-42912947-540-225.gif

• 2Barf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i for one look forward to more of this.
Avengers-Endgame-Marvel-Sisterhood-avengers-infinity-war-1-and-2-42912947-540-225.gif

The only problem most people have is with that forced scene. Besides Captain Marvel, possibly Pepper, most people have no issues with any of the female heroes really.

• 4Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Remember what happened when George Lucas was surrounded by yes men? We got the prequels. Now Feige is surrounded by yes men. We aren't going to get any more Civil Wars, no more 10 year build-ups to an epic climax, it's all going to be more garbage like Black Panther and Captain Marvel.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>

Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus has already tapped out on all of it with the exception of a tiny bit of interest in the next Dr Strange movie. I'm pretty much there with her, but I'll give future GOTG a shot, and future Thor movies if we get things like Ragnarok and NOT the over the top SJW garbage, which is what it's looking like is heading out way.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

I'm a big fan of Marvel and the MCU, but have no problem with this viewpoint. They provided a finale to their story, it's on them to drive interest in whatever is next.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
look at this, it's so beautiful, he has first billing in all 3
f91ef113401f9246ec56ce9958c9e074.png

• 1Rustled