Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Probably a lot if you count the ones that aren't hot. But that's not how they get cast so it is what it is.
well yeah, ugly girls can act, but they have no chance with all the THOTs standing in line ahead of them to suck off all the Harveys for roles. out of those THOTs, there arent many (or any?) worth a shit.

Sevens

Log Wizard
well yeah, ugly girls can act, but they have no chance with all the THOTs standing in line ahead of them to suck off all the Harveys for roles. out of those THOTs, there arent many (or any?) worth a shit.
I think Meryl Streep would like a word with you.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Molina also cited Martin Scorsese’s “The Irishman” as an example of digital de-aging — and its limitations.

“They made Robert De Niro’s face younger, but when he was fighting, he looked like an older guy,” Molina said. “He looked like an old guy! That’s what that’s what worried me about doing it again.”
i respect old man for pointing this out

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No but your IQ is.
you are a dumbfuck. Streep was sucking on Harvey's cock more than anyone and she is old as shit.
she wasnt always old and ugly
001-3.jpg

she was sucking on the 70s equivalent of Harvey back then. wake up.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Emilia Clarke - Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons - is joining Secret Invasions D+ show which already has cast Sam Jackson as Nick Fury and Ben Mendelson as some green dude

Well, this is gonna suck now. Fuck.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
random post of the week.
i ended up down a weird rabbit hole in Youtube and it brought me to the Speed Racer episode where he races the "Mammoth Car". i was like, holy shit i havent seen that since the 70s, so i decided to check it out again. its hilariously ridiculous, but the Mammoth Car is still insane. anyway, the car has its own sound effect. call me crazy, but it reminds me a lot of the musical cue of the Winter Soldier.
coincidence?

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Black Widow hasn't even been released yet, and we've already got a trailer for Shang-Chi. Neat?

I got Black Panther vibes from their music choices. Probably not a good thing. Tone seems weird too, is Awkwafina's role the Chris Tucker comedic relief for Rush Hour: MCU? Ugh.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
  • 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I got Black Panther vibes from their music choices. Probably not a good thing. Tone seems weird too, is Awkwafina's role the Chris Tucker comedic relief for Rush Hour: MCU? Ugh.
Same. But instead of black flavor of the month racism, it was Asian. It reminded me of some cheesy Netflix Asian martial arts series I can't remember the name of.

Is that supposed to be a knockoff Iron Fist? I'm not familiar with these characters. Of which no one is specifically named, like we should all just know or accept it like any other Marvel product.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
R U M O R S

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I told my friend his daughter looked like MODOK. He actually agreed and said she got too much of his genes. 🤷🏼‍♂️ In hindsight, it was probably pretty mean, but I'm on the scale and don't feel emotions, so whatever. He laughed. The end.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
leaving the identity politics aside, the problem with Kamala Khan is that her powers in a live action setting are either gonna look cheap as hell or like straight up body horror.